Exodus Buy-bull Journal Part 2 of 3
Dec 17-Tue> 2013
Ok here we go with Part 2 of The Exodus Buy-bull Journal. Please feel free to tweet me any great bible bashing links you think would be great to insert to certain story topics.
Religies, please tweet me some great links to laugh at that are biased, misleading and dishonest. I would love to insert those too.
So funny that religie evidence is always biased and dishonest christian websites, but nothing unbiased, or factual, or scientific.
Reminding people to checkout these guys:
TBR RULES! I mean these guys really ARE the greatest
Ok here we go….
1) Let’s go through the options here.
a) This never happened and the story is a complete lie which we know never happened factually, or historically, so God never said anything. Not a single word.
b) God is really just an evil space alien who likes messing with people and altered history to not show any details of these events ever happening.
“Now the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:”
2) Doesn’t anybody think about how since God is so psychopathic that if it loved the Israelites so much, then why not just have all the Egyptians die of a disease and just leave the Israelites?
I mean why camp anywhere? Why not just give them Egypt? You know how God killed all the native american indians when the christians arrived? Just like that. Oh wait a second it was the christians who killed them, not God.
“Speak to the children of Israel, that they turn and camp before Pi Hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, opposite Baal Zephon; you shall camp before it by the sea.”
3) And why would Pharaoh say that?
“For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, ‘They are bewildered by the land; the wilderness has closed them in.’”
4) Well that’s just stupid, illogical and pointless. Aswell as historically untrue and complete and utter nonsense!
How do people not see that the God of the bible, or at least just of the Exodus is a complete idiot? In what way can this possibly be perceived as intelligent?
Please think about how you would have managed this situation if you were “God”.
“Then I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, so that he will pursue them; and I will gain honor over Pharaoh and over all his army, that the Egyptians may know that I am the Lord.” And they did so.”
5) Oh give me a break, If Pharaoh was so horrible he could have just killed all the Isaelites in one day. Ghangis Khan killed 1.2 million people in one day.
50,000 soldiers each given the task of killing 24 citizens.
“Now it was told the king of Egypt that the people had fled, and the heart of Pharaoh and his servants was turned against the people; and they said, “Why have we done this, that we have let Israel go from serving us?”
6) So he just suddenly changed his mind did he and decided to pursue them after being CONVINCED of Yahweh’s power. Yeah give us a break.
“So he made ready his chariot and took his people with him.”
7) Again reminding people that this never happened and the Pharaoh thing is completely non-credible and non-reliable.
And to anyone who tries to use David Rohl as a defense against this, just don’t.
“Also, he took six hundred choice chariots, and all the chariots of Egypt with captains over every one of them.”
8) Seriously why would God bother? They were gone! The Israelites were gone. Why would God have them pursue them? Makes no sense.
“And the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he pursued the children of Israel; and the children of Israel went out with boldness.”
9) Yeah no they didn’t.
“So the Egyptians pursued them, all the horses and chariots of Pharaoh, his horsemen and his army, and overtook them camping by the sea beside Pi Hahiroth, before Baal Zephon.”
10) So God also scared the Israelites for nothing. Drama queen God at it again.
“And when Pharaoh drew near, the children of Israel lifted their eyes, and behold, the Egyptians marched after them. So they were very afraid, and the children of Israel cried out to the Lord.”
11) Well it was a pretty stupid plan.
“Then they said to Moses, “Because there were no graves in Egypt, have you taken us away to die in the wilderness? Why have you so dealt with us, to bring us up out of Egypt?”
12) I recall reading no such verse to be honest.
“Is this not the word that we told you in Egypt, saying, ‘Let us alone that we may serve the Egyptians’? For it would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than that we should die in the wilderness.”
13) So God obviously has no problem with genocide of any particular people does it? Life is obviously meaningless to this entity in this story.
“And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.”
14) Well why not do this before any of this bad stuff happened in the first place?
“The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”
15) Seriously? Does God not sound like the world’s biggest douchbag? Oh well, it isn’t real and even if it was real, it obviously isn’t omnipotent, or anything.
“And the Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward.”
16) So is God saying this to Moses telepathically, or can everyone hear it? Why does God AGAIN need all the drama? Why not just do it?
“But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it. And the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.”
17) Yeah God, you sure gained honor by killing the Egyptian’s kids.
“And I indeed will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them. So I will gain honor over Pharaoh and over all his army, his chariots, and his horsemen.”
18) This makes no sense. How would they know if they were dead? How would they know if they weren’t there? I mean obviously the Egyptians didn’t notice, or care. They kept no records of this ever happening and in fact according to Egyptian records they never did.
“Then the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I have gained honor for Myself over Pharaoh, his chariots, and his horsemen.”
19) Well that sure was nice of God to do. I’m sure the WW2 Jews would have loved it if God had of done something similar as they were being executed and thrown in the ovens.
“And the Angel of God, who went before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud went from before them and stood behind them.”
20) This is sooo bad and phoney. How, I mean HOW can someone rationalize this, because it’s so unbelievable that anyone is this stupid and gullible!
“So it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel. Thus it was a cloud and darkness to the one, and it gave light by night to the other, so that the one did not come near the other all that night.”
21) Also again reminding people that Ron Wyatt was a confirmed fraud and nothing about this ever had any evidence whatsoever!
Christian scholars will even tell you he was a phoney!
“Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided.”
22) Funny how God has done nothing like this whatsoever since the bible was created.
“So the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea on the dry ground, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left.”
23) Yeah cause that is how brilliant people are to do something this stupid.
“And the Egyptians pursued and went after them into the midst of the sea, all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.”
24) What does this even mean?
“Now it came to pass, in the morning watch, that the Lord looked down upon the army of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and cloud, and He troubled the army of the Egyptians.”
25) Yeah that’s what God is. God is a gremlin.
They had enough gods of their own, so it’s very doubtful they would say this, even if the story were true (which it isn’t).
“And He took off their chariot wheels, so that they drove them with difficulty; and the Egyptians said, “Let us flee from the face of Israel, for the Lord fights for them against the Egyptians.”
26) Well all this proves is what we knew all along. That God is a psychopath who loves killing.
“Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand over the sea, that the waters may come back upon the Egyptians, on their chariots, and on their horsemen.”
27) Illogical, unfactual, unproven and unrealistic.
“And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and when the morning appeared, the sea returned to its full depth, while the Egyptians were fleeing into it. So the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.”
28) HAHAHA Look at this dishonest and misleading christian website. You gotta cringe at the pathetic comments below it!
“Then the waters returned and covered the chariots, the horsemen, and all the army of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them. Not so much as one of them remained.”
29) Which makes no sense since they’re completely stranded in the desert now.
“But the children of Israel had walked on dry land in the midst of the sea, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left.”
30) Not only DIDN’T the lord save them, but it did everything very poorly.
“So the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians dead on the seashore.”
31) What great work? God was a monster psychopath and an illogical dummy at that.
“Thus Israel saw the great work which the Lord had done in Egypt; so the people feared the Lord, and believed the Lord and His servant Moses.”
Well it’s great to back on Twitter. Hopefully people are enjoying it, or more to the point I hope believers are at least pushing themselves to think about some of the points I’m making here.
– Their entire religion is a lie.
– They only believe because of brainwashing.
– They are brainwashed.
– You don’t need religion ever!
Dec 19-Thu> 2013
Well here we go only 27 verses.
Let’s get this overwith.
1) Great! This is a song chapter! Well with luck this will probably be a quick chapter too. Let’s hope.
Ok, well it rhymes at least. Though God never through anyone in the sea, fictionally, or historically.
The story never happened and in the story water landed on top of them.
“Then Moses and the children of Israel sang this song to the Lord, and spoke, saying:
“I will sing to the Lord,
For He has triumphed gloriously!
The horse and its rider
He has thrown into the sea!”
2) How about this verse I just wrote instead that makes more sense.
(God is a psychopathic scumbag
Who is a fictional douchbag
It kills kids cause it’s fun
And loves it a ton)
“The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.”
3) How is this supposed to be good?
“The Lord is a man of war;
The Lord is His name.”
4) So this is supposed to be a good thing that people got murdered? What a wonderful message. NOT.
“Pharaoh’s chariots and his army He has cast into the sea;
His chosen captains also are drowned in the Red Sea.”
5) YAAAY death of people! That’s so wonderful!
“The depths have covered them;
They sank to the bottom like a stone.”
6) This song is a song celebrating murder and death. Is this supposed to be normal?
“Your right hand, O Lord, has become glorious in power;
Your right hand, O Lord, has dashed the enemy in pieces.
7) Ok well this is dumb.
“And in the greatness of Your excellence
You have overthrown those who rose against You;
You sent forth Your wrath;
It consumed them like stubble.”
8) God has nostrils?
“And with the blast of Your nostrils
The waters were gathered together;
The floods stood upright like a heap;
The depths congealed in the heart of the sea.”
“The enemy said, ‘I will pursue,
I will overtake,
I will divide the spoil;
My desire shall be satisfied on them.
I will draw my sword,
My hand shall destroy them.’”
“You blew with Your wind,
The sea covered them;
They sank like lead in the mighty waters.”
11) Do I really need to even be commenting on this? It’s so dumb!
“Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods?
Who is like You, glorious in holiness,
Fearful in praises, doing wonders?”
“You stretched out Your right hand;
The earth swallowed them.”
13) It really does suck!
“You in Your mercy have led forth
The people whom You have redeemed;
You have guided them in Your strength
To Your holy habitation.”
14) I’m afraid there will be more songs and singing.
“The people will hear and be afraid;
Sorrow will take hold of the inhabitants of Philistia.”
15) It’s a good thing that music has evolved after 2500 years.
“Then the chiefs of Edom will be dismayed;
The mighty men of Moab,
Trembling will take hold of them;
All the inhabitants of Canaan will melt away.”
16) WOW! I’ve found something worse than genealogies in the bible! SONGS!
“Fear and dread will fall on them;
By the greatness of Your arm
They will be as still as a stone,
Till Your people pass over, O Lord,
Till the people pass over
Whom You have purchased.”
17) Seriously there couldn’t be a worse song than this! There couldn’t. I mean I haven’t even heard the music and it’s bad.
“You will bring them in and plant them
In the mountain of Your inheritance,
In the place, O Lord, which You have made
For Your own dwelling,
The sanctuary, O Lord, which Your hands have established.”
18) You gotta wonder if this rhymes in Hebrew.
“The Lord shall reign forever and ever.”
19) Yeah we know the story.
“For the horses of Pharaoh went with his chariots and his horsemen into the sea, and the Lord brought back the waters of the sea upon them. But the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea.”
20) Oh no not another song! Wait, how is she a prophetess? I don’t recall of ever hearing of Aaron’s sister.
“Then Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took the timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.”
21) Ok, well I am really sorry I ever read this chapter. To think that this song actually exists is unbelievable.
“And Miriam answered them:
“Sing to the Lord,
For He has triumphed gloriously!
The horse and its rider
He has thrown into the sea!”
Bitter Waters Made Sweet”
22) Ok so the singing is over. Awesome.
So they were very well prepared. Yeah okay let’s have 600,000 people go into the desert without water. Did I also mention that this story never happened?
“So Moses brought Israel from the Red Sea; then they went out into the Wilderness of Shur. And they went three days in the wilderness and found no water.”
23) Huh. Well this is weird. The came to a place that was called something and then called it that name.
“Now when they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter. Therefore the name of it was called Marah.”
24) This was a pretty bad plan. Probably the worst and most stupidest plan ever written about. It’s funny that it’s a plan that is supposedly by God and also funny that people don’t see how retarded it was, or that it never happened.
“And the people complained against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?”
25) Again reminding people that God would be just sitting comfortably somewhere. So throwing a tree into the water made the water tasty? Give me a break.
“So he cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet.
There He made a statute and an ordinance for them, and there He tested them,”
26) Great. This was so boring I just fell asleep on the couch for 5 hours and just woke up. Seriously.
Guess I will be posting this a bit later than normal.
So while God sits comfortably, the people sit in a disease filled desert. Who lives in a disease filled desert? The simple answer is that you don’t and no one does.
“and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”
27) Ok so this is different. It’s a desert but has wells and water. Oh whatever. I’m just glad this stupid chapter that never happened is over.
“Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve wells of water and seventy palm trees; so they camped there by the waters.”
Well I can say this was one of the most boring and painful chapters I’ve had to read. It also was probably one of the most boring chapters I’ve commented about. Oh well, sorry. Just glad it’s over.
Dec 21-Sat> 2013
Today’s chapter is about magical food that appears 6 days a week, suicidal birds that want you to eat them, whining and a complete lack of logic altogether!
So the complete lack of logic altogether hasn’t changed. Just giving it a different shape and form of saying the nonsense!
1) The Wilderness of Sin? Is that another way of saying “hot dirty old desert”. So this is 2.5 months and this story says they spent 40 YEARS IN THE DESERT! Give me a break.
“And they journeyed from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came to the Wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after they departed from the land of Egypt.”
2) Ugh, well why didn’t they just go back to Egypt since everyone was supposedly dead? The king, it’s army. Wouldn’t that make sense? What threat was there?
“Then the whole congregation of the children of Israel complained against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness.”
3) Well they aren’t wrong. It is pretty dumb. If this was God’s plan then God is very dumb. Since the story is not true and a big fake then it doesn’t really matter I guess.
“And the children of Israel said to them, “Oh, that we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the pots of meat and when we ate bread to the full! For you have brought us out into this wilderness to kill this whole assembly with hunger.”
4) Well isn’t that nice? Don’t people get how this makes no sense whatsoever?
If it’s raining bread, because God is causing it to rain bread, then not only is it morally wrong that God doesn’t do this anymore, but the fact that it’s raining bread is an impossible and stupid thing. I mean it isn’t even bread in the story in the first place. It’s like powdered toast.
Why test anybody? This is absurd! Why would God bother doing this petty nonsense? Not only is it petty, but “the law” that God is referring to, is it’s ridiculous set of rules that make no sense either. There really is no reason God would care about any of it!
“Then the Lord said to Moses, “Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you. And the people shall go out and gather a certain quota every day, that I may test them, whether they will walk in My law or not.”
5) The only way this would have the slightest possibility of being true is if this were really just an experiment being done by advanced aliens and they were treating people like rats in a maze.
The fact though again that this is historically unreliable and factually and logically wrong are why even THAT possibility is wrong.
“And it shall be on the sixth day that they shall prepare what they bring in, and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily.”
6) Uh even though this story is fictional, I think they knew that already by the plagues and the parting of the sea that there was some evil force behind something. The fictional characers in the story I mean.
“Then Moses and Aaron said to all the children of Israel, “At evening you shall know that the Lord has brought you out of the land of Egypt.”
7) Well they are the ones who dragged them out and are the spokesmen for God, so who else would they complain to? This is so retarded.
“And in the morning you shall see the glory of the Lord; for He hears your complaints against the Lord. But what are we, that you complain against us?”
8) Well then go back to Egypt since everyone is dead. So it’ll take a little longer to get there. At least you’ve got some where to go.
“Also Moses said, “This shall be seen when the Lord gives you meat to eat in the evening, and in the morning bread to the full; for the Lord hears your complaints which you make against Him. And what are we? Your complaints are not against us but against the Lord.”
9) Oh yeah, cause Moses was such a bad speaker.
“Then Moses spoke to Aaron, “Say to all the congregation of the children of Israel, ‘Come near before the Lord, for He has heard your complaints.’”
10) Alien experiments. They kept them in the desert for 40 years to do experiments on them.
“Now it came to pass, as Aaron spoke to the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud.”
11) Just Moses? Not Aaron? Dumb.
“And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,”
12) Meat? Seriously? Religious believers are so dumb. I mean how can a thinking person rationalize that this is true. MEAT is just going to magically appear? Duh.
“I have heard the complaints of the children of Israel. Speak to them, saying, ‘At twilight you shall eat meat, and in the morning you shall be filled with bread. And you shall know that I am the Lord your God.’”
13) Quails? So this story is saying that God telepathically made quails commit suicide to the Israelites so they could kill them and eat them? STFU!
“So it was that quails came up at evening and covered the camp, and in the morning the dew lay all around the camp.”
14) That would be bird crap from the quails. LOL
“And when the layer of dew lifted, there, on the surface of the wilderness, was a small round substance, as fine as frost on the ground.”
15) I’d say this has gotta be the biggest unbelievable pile of bullcrap that the bible has said yet, but then I remember every single chapter in Genesis and remind myself how this doesn’t even come close to the nonsensical chapters in it and how stupid they are.
“So when the children of Israel saw it, they said to one another, “What is it?” For they did not know what it was. And Moses said to them, “This is the bread which the Lord has given you to eat.”
16) Since God is already doing the impossible, then why even limit them?
“This is the thing which the Lord has commanded: ‘Let every man gather it according to each one’s need, one omer for each person, according to the number of persons; let every man take for those who are in his tent.’”
17) Ok so this is suppossed to be some ridiculous lesson about listening and not listening to God. How lame since God doesn’t exist and the story is basically saying that God is ignoring the whole rest of the world and just paying attention to this small bunch of people.
Uh hello, this area is only 1/1000th of the entire Earth. This is implying that God is ignoring everyone else. This is ridiculous beyond words.
“Then the children of Israel did so and gathered, some more, some less.”
18) Well good for them. So is it me, or am I the only one thinking of Goldilocks and the 3 bears and how Goldilocks chose what was “just right”. Anyone?
“So when they measured it by omers, he who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack. Every man had gathered according to each one’s need.”
19) Well if they’re starving in the desert then I think that picking up all the food is kind of a given.
“And Moses said, “Let no one leave any of it till morning.”
20) Ok, dumb. Why would anybody waste any food if they were starving in the middle of the desert? As in THEY WOULDN’T!
“Notwithstanding they did not heed Moses. But some of them left part of it until morning, and it bred worms and stank. And Moses was angry with them.”
21) Like rats in an experiment.
So if somehow we found out that aliens were responsible for the entire Exodus, would christians still believe this idiocy of their religion? Just saying.
“So they gathered it every morning, every man according to his need. And when the sun became hot, it melted.”
22) Well isn’t that a crime? There’s just no pleasing God is there?
“And so it was, on the sixth day, that they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for each one. And all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.”
23) Like seriously, this whole sabbath thing is only to just be a lazy holiday for everyone. Who in their right mind does this “don’t do any work stuff” on the sabbath? No sane person, because this makes no sense that people dont do anything on that day. Why would God seriously care? It wouldn’t!
“Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake today, and boil what you will boil; and lay up for yourselves all that remains, to be kept until morning.’”
24) Those obedient little rats.
“So they laid it up till morning, as Moses commanded; and it did not stink, nor were there any worms in it.”
25) Do people not see that God really wouldn’t be caring about what anybody did? Not on Saturday, or Sunday, or any other day!
“Then Moses said, “Eat that today, for today is a Sabbath to the Lord; today you will not find it in the field.”
26) So where is God nowadays? Why not make some of this powdered bread for starving Jews in nazi Germany?
“Six days you shall gather it, but on the seventh day, the Sabbath, there will be none.”
27) You mean the ones who would have seen how ridiculous this whole Sabbath nonsense is? If this were true, which it isn’t, then logically some people would do it because the whole sabbath thing is idiocy and nonsense, which is why we do stuff on Saturdays and Sundays NOW, because we now know how stupid it was.
“Now it happened that some of the people went out on the seventh day to gather, but they found none.
28) Oh WTF?! This is ridiculous! It makes no sense to anybody now and it made no sense then either! The ONLY explanation is that God is a scumbag!
“And the Lord said to Moses, “How long do you refuse to keep My commandments and My laws?”
29) Ok no words for this. Why am I wasting my time? It’s very simple! If you believe in this, then you’re an idiot!
“See! For the Lord has given you the Sabbath; therefore He gives you on the sixth day bread for two days. Let every man remain in his place; let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”
30) Ok whatever.
“So the people rested on the seventh day.”
31) Manna of course never existed and is something of pure fiction, just like every other thing in the bible and all other religions.
“And the house of Israel called its name Manna. And it was like white coriander seed, and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.”
32) Seriously people! All this is saying is that God is a scumbag who is a narcissistic douche!
“Then Moses said, “This is the thing which the Lord has commanded: ‘Fill an omer with it, to be kept for your generations, that they may see the bread with which I fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you out of the land of Egypt.’”
33) This is what an omer is:
About 3.64 litres.
“And Moses said to Aaron, “Take a pot and put an omer of manna in it, and lay it up before the Lord, to be kept for your generations.”
34) Ih this is crazy that people believe this! I mean it’s mind boggling.
“As the Lord commanded Moses, so Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept.”
35) Uh huh. 40 years. Please PLEASE, I’m begging any religious person to start using their head and see the insanity and illogic in this.
This story is fake. Every story in the bible is fake and you’re living a lie! You’re brainwashed and conditioned to deny logic and truth!
“And the children of Israel ate manna forty years, until they came to an inhabited land; they ate manna until they came to the border of the land of Canaan.”
36) Ok, so 3.64 x 10 = 36.4 litres, 9.6 gallons, 38 quarts, 153 cups.
“Now an omer is one-tenth of an ephah.”
So again, how is someone who believes this supposed to be intelligent again? Nothing and I mean NOTHING has any intelligence in this entire religion. There hasn’t been one thing that did, or that was believable either.
If you believe this Exodus story, there just isn’t a nice way of saying it. You’re crazy! You’re out of your mind! You are out of touch with reality!
Even if you’re a physicist, or highly acheiving science philosopher like that religious dummy Max Andrews, if you can’t see that this religion and every other religion are complete unfactual nonsense and that you are brainwashed to deny the fact that this is nonsense, because you are too much of a coward to accept that you have cognitive dissonance and are living a lie, then I don’t know what to say besides “you’re really pathetic and I feel sorry for you”.
I’m only saying this because I care. Please do wake up!
Dec 23-Mon> 2013
Ugh. I seriously gotta get my blood pressure checked, or get medication, or something. I mean this chapter only had 16 verses, but it took me forever. I had to keep stopping and going back because of the mind-blowing stupidity!
So here is how today went…..
1) Which again reminds us that this was a really stupid idea of God’s and that God really didn’t think this through. Also that God is an imbecile, well at least the evil space alien in this story! We all know that this never happened.
“Then all the congregation of the children of Israel set out on their journey from the Wilderness of Sin, according to the commandment of the Lord, and camped in Rephidim; but there was no water for the people to drink.”
2) Tempt the lord? Seriously? Who’s tempting who here? They’re getting tempted to not dehydrate themselves and die of heat stroke!
“Therefore the people contended with Moses, and said, “Give us water, that we may drink.” So Moses said to them, “Why do you contend with me? Why do you tempt the Lord?”
3) Yes instead of killing Pharaoh in the first place, then replacing him with someone who is nicer, or just making Pharaoh be nicer, or threaten Pharaoh in dreams, or talk to Pharaoh and threaten him.
“And the people thirsted there for water, and the people complained against Moses, and said, “Why is it you have brought us up out of Egypt, to kill us and our children and our livestock with thirst?”
4) If God were real then Moses wouldn’t have had to do this in the first place. There would just be water there already. Also they wouldn’t have to be doing all this in the first place.
“So Moses cried out to the Lord, saying, “What shall I do with this people? They are almost ready to stone me!”
5) Of course this is impossible and anyone who says it isn’t, is crazy AND insane.
“And the Lord said to Moses, “Go on before the people, and take with you some of the elders of Israel. Also take in your hand your rod with which you struck the river, and go.”
6) Again, why would God need Moses for this unless he was a narcissistic douchbag?!
“Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock in Horeb; and you shall strike the rock, and water will come out of it, that the people may drink.”
And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.”
7) Well isn’t Moses just like Merlin? Was Merlin a prophet of God too? This is fictional gibberish and nonsense! Why not do this where there are droughts?
“So he called the name of the place Massah and Meribah, because of the contention of the children of Israel, and because they tempted the Lord, saying, “Is the Lord among us or not?”
8) Amalek eh?
So they mean the Amalekites! Bad wording on this bible’s fault.
“Now Amalek came and fought with Israel in Rephidim.”
9) Huh? Well that’s beyond stupid. Why not just stand on top of the hill and hold out your rod and avoid any fighting?
“And Moses said to Joshua, “Choose us some men and go out, fight with Amalek. Tomorrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in my hand.”
10) Oh so this is all about probabilities then? God’s power is channelled through Moses and alters probabilities to make Joshua win his fight.
If that’s the case then why didn’t God just alter probabilities and have the Israelites be happy in Egypt?
“So Joshua did as Moses said to him, and fought with Amalek. And Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.”
11) Seriously?! C’mon people. You can’t be this dumb!
Because Moses raised and lowered his arms?! HUH? God really even cares that Moses has his arms raised? Why again? Again, God would have no reason for caring. This is something only believed by idiots and crazy people!
“And so it was, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed; and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.”
12) Oh I can’t take it! I just can’t take it! Seriously, the stupid, it burns! Moses arms are raised and God is observing all of this and God needs Moses arms raised? WHY?!
Seriously, you stupid brainwashed, crazy morons! Use your head! This is insanity! No sane rational person could possibly be this stupid to believe this. You disgust me for not thinking, or using your heads!
Like Hitchens says:
“But Moses’ hands became heavy; so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it. And Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.”
13) Because Moses had his arms raised? As I said before, there is more chance that this was aliens experimenting on them for amusement rather than an omnipotent, or intelligent God.
“So Joshua defeated Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.”
14) How does God not sound like an evil miserable monster here? I mean think about it.
Any ridiculous circumstances you think of here to justify this somehow are made even more irrelevant by the fact that this whole story never happened and is historically wrong and fictious!
“Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write this for a memorial in the book and recount it in the hearing of Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.”
15) Oh barf! Serious barfing here!
“And Moses built an altar and called its name, The-Lord-Is-My-Banner;”
16) Why would God do that? I mean seriously think about why God would be so petty and do this for any POSSIBLE reason? Why would a loving “God” want war of any kind?
“for he said, “Because the Lord has sworn: the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.”
Yes I know, I know, I say the same things over and over again, but really there isn’t anything else I can say about this.
I mean it really is beyond comprehension that someone could believe any of this and for anybody reading this who might be a religie and just DON’T GET IT why I am so overwhelmed with thinking this is painful to read nonsense, well you people are the most mentally overwhelming out of any of it all!
I’m so sad an embarrassed for your insanity and stupidity! Please just wake up and stop it! I’m begging you! SERIOUSLY! What’s wrong with you people?
Dec 26-Thu> 2013
Ok, well I am infortunately going to have to inform you of the nature of this chapter as being mind numbingly boring to the point of being painful. I did my best to kind of spice it up a little but mostly I think I just rushed through it!
1) Moses the sorcerer. Scary guy.
“And Jethro, the priest of Midian, Moses’ father-in-law, heard of all that God had done for Moses and for Israel His people—that the Lord had brought Israel out of Egypt.”
2) Guess Moses realized he wasn’t husband material. Moses the fictional
character I mean.
“Then Jethro, Moses’ father-in-law, took Zipporah, Moses’ wife, after he had sent her back,”
3) Weird name.
“with her two sons, of whom the name of one was Gershom (for he said, “I have been a stranger in a foreign land”)”
4) Weirder name.
“and the name of the other was Eliezer (for he said, “The God of my father was my help, and delivered me from the sword of Pharaoh”);”
5) Ok well this is a big old family reunion isn’t it?
“and Jethro, Moses’ father-in-law, came with his sons and his wife to Moses in the wilderness, where he was encamped at the mountain of God.”
6) Did people really talk like that? You mean Moses didn’t know?
“Now he had said to Moses, “I, your father-in-law Jethro, am coming to you with your wife and her two sons with her.”
7) Zzzzz Please don’t let this drag on. I have to have something interesting to comment on, or people won’t care!
“So Moses went out to meet his father-in-law, bowed down, and kissed him. And they asked each other about their well-being, and they went into the tent.”
8) I don’t see how anyone would think this was anything even slightly a good thing. Senseless murder of kids, animals, misery galore. When all that was inneccessary in the first place!
“And Moses told his father-in-law all that the Lord had done to Pharaoh and to the Egyptians for Israel’s sake, all the hardship that had come upon them on the way, and how the Lord had delivered them.”
9) What good? They’re out of the frying pan and into the fire.
“Then Jethro rejoiced for all the good which the Lord had done for Israel, whom He had delivered out of the hand of the Egyptians.”
10) Blah blah lord this, blah blah lord that.
“And Jethro said, “Blessed be the Lord, who has delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians and out of the hand of Pharaoh, and who has delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians.”
11) Is this even really worth commenting on since it never happened?
“Now I know that the Lord is greater than all the gods; for in the very thing in which they behaved proudly, He was above them.”
12) Ok, this is starting to be as boring as Genesis.
“Then Jethro, Moses’ father-in-law, took a burnt offering and other sacrifices to offer to God. And Aaron came with all the elders of Israel to eat bread with Moses’ father-in-law before God.”
13) Zzzzzz Sorry folks. This is too boring and pointless to comment on.
“And so it was, on the next day, that Moses sat to judge the people; and the people stood before Moses from morning until evening.”
14) Because Moses is a psychopath.
“So when Moses’ father-in-law saw all that he did for the people, he said, “What is this thing that you are doing for the people? Why do you alone sit, and all the people stand before you from morning until evening?”
15) Cause God is such a rational being to only talk to one person as a source for it’s communication, especially if it’s omnipotent.
“And Moses said to his father-in-law, “Because the people come to me to inquire of God.”
16) So God talks through Moses for every person, or God just trusts Moses to make all judgements now?
“When they have a difficulty, they come to me, and I judge between one and another; and I make known the statutes of God and His laws.”
17) Well it is kind of stupid.
“So Moses’ father-in-law said to him, “The thing that you do is not good.”
18) And definitely not 40 years!
“Both you and these people who are with you will surely wear yourselves out. For this thing is too much for you; you are not able to perform it by yourself.”
19) How do I comment on something so silly. Some guy claiming to hear voices when other people don’t. Then the people just believing it.
“Listen now to my voice; I will give you counsel, and God will be with you: Stand before God for the people, so that you may bring the difficulties to God.”
20) Very ridiculous laws that make no sense.
“And you shall teach them the statutes and the laws, and show them the way in which they must walk and the work they must do.”
21) Hating covetousness?
Since when is an emotion a crime?
So if someone wishes they could kill someone, but they never do, then how is that a crime?
“Moreover you shall select from all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them to be rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens.”
22) All that are needed are laws. Secular laws that use reason and lookout for peoples rights, not the delusion beliefs that it’s what
a god wants. Nonsensical laws like mixing fabrics and eating shellfish.
What rational reasons could possibly be behind mixing fabrics and eating shellfish?
“And let them judge the people at all times. Then it will be that every great matter they shall bring to you, but every small matter they themselves shall judge. So it will be easier for you, for they will bear the burden with you.”
23) They will go in fear and they will go following a delusion.
“If you do this thing, and God so commands you, then you will be able to endure, and all this people will also go to their place in peace.”
24) So that was supposed to be good advice? Follow an imaginary being and do whatever it takes to kiss it’s rear end? This is the advice of a crazy person.
“So Moses heeded the voice of his father-in-law and did all that he had said.”
25) Yeah, of 600,000 people walking around the desert eating powdered toast. So believable.
“And Moses chose able men out of all Israel, and made them heads over the people: rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens.”
26) Judged on what? Mixing fabrics and eating pigs?
“So they judged the people at all times; the hard cases they brought to Moses, but they judged every small case themselves.”
27) So Moses did all that from Jethro’s advice? Jethro was a priest? A priest of kissing who’s rear? Yahweh?
“Then Moses let his father-in-law depart, and he went his way to his own land.”
Finally, this boring, pointless and very meaningless chapter is finished. May the rest of Exodus not be so bad.
How is this even believed by anyone though when it’s PROVEN to be historically untrue and impossible? Pathetic!
Dec 28-Sat> 2013
Well I just wanted to apologize for how boring and dull chapter 18 was. Today’s chapter is a lot better and I threw in a couple vids also including one from @JaclynGlenn
I can’t allow for my chapters or this Journal to ever be that boring again if I ever want anybody reading this. I really think I should have maybe put in more effort, but chapter 18 was just blahhh. There really wasn’t much to work with.
So here we go….
1) So 3 months of the first 40 years of walking around the desert eating powdered toast. With 21 more chapters to go through and 3 more books…. what have I got myself into?
“In the third month after the children of Israel had gone out of the land of Egypt, on the same day, they came to the Wilderness of Sinai.”
2) Camping. Okay boring. Let’s at least get to the ridiculous inhumane parts so I at least have something to mock and show how ridiculous it is, but don’t bore me to death.
“For they had departed from Rephidim, had come to the Wilderness of Sinai, and camped in the wilderness. So Israel camped there before the mountain.”
3) Hey there we go. That’s better. God talks to Moses. As if God would favor this one little bunch of people on the entire planet and not talk or care about anyone else.
“And Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain, saying, “Thus you shall say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel:
4) Seriously, how does anybody not see that this is just a fairytale? If the all knowing master of the universe is so petty and such a narcissistic braggart, how is it that religies try to say God has a superior intellect?
“‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself.”
5) So basically this is supposed to be mental slavery. Not for people really in the story, but for the brainwashed readers. Even though Jesus basically dismisses it all in the new testament, while at the same time saying to follow the 10 commandments in Matthew 19:18.
“Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.”
6) A kingdom of priests? Well that sure is a lot of child molesters. LOL
Ok maybe that was uncalled for and out of line, but if priests didn’t mess around with kids so much then I wouldn’t make the comment.
I actually in the past have said I didn’t really have a problem with buddhism since that just seems to be a philosophy, not a religion, but then I found out about the number of children sexually abused in buddhist temples and I then had a severe problem with buddhism. Sorry buddhists who follow me and who are reading this.
“And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.”
7) Well it seems Moses’ speaking skills have improved. He hasn’t been using Aaron as his speaker anymore.
“So Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before them all these words which the Lord commanded him.”
8) What an amazing story of brainwashing and manipulation whoever wrote this has done.
“Then all the people answered together and said, “All that the Lord has spoken we will do.” So Moses brought back the words of the people to the Lord.”
9) Of course it would make more sense for God to just appear to people itself. That is the logical thing to do right? I mean if God were such a narcissist psychopath, then why wouldn’t it appear to everyone?
Like for example Darkseid in the last minute of this clip:
If you want to be worshipped as a God then you APPEAR!
“And the Lord said to Moses, “Behold, I come to you in the thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with you, and believe you forever.” So Moses told the words of the people to the Lord.
10) Well aren’t those just total godlike words of wisdom! “Wash your clothes.” Why not put that into the 10 commandments?
“Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their clothes.”
11) Ok, well now we’re talking. Funny how God didn’t just do this from the beginning and make itself known to everyone since the beginning.
“And let them be ready for the third day. For on the third day the Lord will come down upon Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.”
12) Oh well that just makes so much sense. Also loving how God says people will be put to death. But orders Moses and the Israelites to do the killing. Nice.
“You shall set bounds for the people all around, saying, ‘Take heed to yourselves that you do not go up to the mountain or touch its base. Whoever touches the mountain shall surely be put to death.”
13) How does anybody read this and not see that this is ridiculous, murderous and makes no sense? Why would God care? Why would God be ordering death sentences for stupid little things like touching a mountain?
“Not a hand shall touch him, but he shall surely be stoned or shot with an arrow; whether man or beast, he shall not live.’ When the trumpet sounds long, they shall come near the mountain.”
14) Well isn’t this a big day. We’re all gonna get to see Gaawd. We better wash our clothes.
Hey I just got a new thing I am going to be starting today from this verse onward and the new testament also. God will no longer be spelled “God”, but “Gaawd”
Ok so I’m kinda ripping off @JaclynGlenn a bit since “Gaawd” is her line, but I’m sure if I give her a promo about how awesome her youtube vids are she won’t mind.
This one about indoctrination is pretty awesome!
“So Moses went down from the mountain to the people and sanctified the people, and they washed their clothes.”
15) Ok WTF?! Don’t go near your wives? Do people not think about how insane this makes Gaawd sound? Why would Gaawd seriously care about petty stupid stuff like this?
“And he said to the people, “Be ready for the third day; do not come near your wives.”
16) Drama queen Gaawd, showing off again. Am I the only one that this reminds of the Wizard of Oz in this scene?
“Then it came to pass on the third day, in the morning, that there were thunderings and lightnings, and a thick cloud on the mountain; and the sound of the trumpet was very loud, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled.”
17) Oh brother. Ok, so why doesn’t Gaawd do this to the whole world? Do people not think of these things?
“And Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain.”
18) Why not do this to the nazi’s in World War 2 and scare them into not killing Jewish people anymore? Wouldn’t that make more sense?
“Now Mount Sinai was completely in smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire. Its smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked greatly.”
19) WTF is wrong with people for believing this even happened? Ok religies do you seriously want me to give this the slightest bit of possibility that this happened? Alright sure then how’s this:
There were advanced aliens who were doing mindgames and experiments on the Israelites in the desert for 40 years and they were laughing and joking to each other the whole time. Treating them like rats in a cage.
The aliens are also the same ones who erased any trace of evidence in history that this happened and it somehow got recorded in this book of other impossibilities and things that make no sense, but there is no other record of it outside of this book.
“And when the blast of the trumpet sounded long and became louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him by voice.”
20) So everyone witnessed this did they? Riiight.
“Then the Lord came down upon Mount Sinai, on the top of the mountain. And the Lord called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up.
21) This is so stupid. Why wouldn’t Gaawd just telepathically stop them from touching it? Did it not just say in verse 11 that Gaawd was gonna show itself to everyone?
“And the Lord said to Moses, “Go down and warn the people, lest they break through to gaze at the Lord, and many of them perish.”
22) What does that even mean? Ok normally I might just skip this and just keep going but I gotta do a bit of research on this verse. It’s so dumb.
Well I found this religie link that comments about this whole chapter but nothing in it gives any real answer regarding making this verse not sound completely stupid.
“Also let the priests who come near the Lord consecrate themselves, lest the Lord break out against them.”
23) Well it is pretty dumb and does make Gaawd sound pretty dumb.
“But Moses said to the Lord, “The people cannot come up to Mount Sinai; for You warned us, saying, ‘Set bounds around the mountain and consecrate it.’”
24) Yeah this makes so much sense. Why bother with all this in the first place? I mean seriously, what was the whole point?
“Then the Lord said to him, “Away! Get down and then come up, you and Aaron with you. But do not let the priests and the people break through to come up to the Lord, lest He break out against them.”
25) Oh I can hardly wait for the continuation of this! I will be honest. It was just too stupid for words.
“So Moses went down to the people and spoke to them.”
Well as you see, this really was nonsensical and stupid, but I guess I shouldn’t be complaining, considering how boring, pointless and dull chapter 18 of Exodus was.
Dec 30-Mon> 2013
Ok today’s entry just made me lose my mind completely. I mean it was just CRAZY! Gaawd wants all this petty stupid stuff. WHY? More to the point is WHY do people not get how dumb it is!
Get ready for this big heavy dose of unbelievably dumb!
1) Gaawd sure is shy when it comes to talking to everyone else. Why is he such a yakkity yak to Moses?
“And God spoke all these words, saying:”
2) To live in the desert for 40 years where there is no historical evidence of this happening. Yeah we know.
“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.”
3) What other gods? There are other gods? Well that sure puts William Lyin Craig and John Lennox’s little thing about ONE omnipotent god to rest then doesn’t it?
So was there a war of the gods then and they killed themselves off?
“You shall have no other gods before Me.”
4) Yeah cause Gaawd really would care about what anybody did. Also, WTF is the big deal about doing this? Seriously?! Also, this goes on all the time! PEOPLE MAKE STUFF LIKE THIS! Think of all the gazillion pictures of Jesus.
Water under the Earth? Huh?
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;”
5) Again, what’s with this “other gods” stuff? Gaawd here, or Yahweh, sounds like a total douche, so I think one of these other gods would be a lot better.
Of course there are no gods or Gaawd, but was just going by the logic if this.
“you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,”
6) Uh Gaawd, you killed a bunch of kids. You caused a bunch of narcissistic psychopathic plagues and did a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff and you could have done things completely different because they were done very stupidly!
This wasn’t merciful since it was YOUR fault in the first place.
“but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.”
7) Oh stop it. Like a god would care about this in the first place since it doesn’t even give any proof it exists!
“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
8) Like anybody does this in the USA. Funny how these scumbags from the bible belt insist on hating gays and trying to have a say about what women are ALLOWED to do with their bodies, but they freely have no problem workin on Saturdays, or Sundays.
“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.”
9) Like Gaawd would care.
“Six days you shall labor and do all your work,”
10) Gaawd doesn’t seem to have a problem with slavery it seems. Funny how the Israelites have only been in the desert for a few months after escaping slavery and they’ve already got slaves of their own.
“but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.”
11) Funny how we have scientific evidence that says otherwise! From the most brilliant minds on Earth and 93% of the scientific community.
Also, there is of course no reason that an omnipotent master of the universe would care about petty things like this.
Unless it was s bunch of aliens messing around.
“For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.”
12) What if someone has parents who are pedophile cleptomaniac serial killers? Why would I honor them?
No seriously, Gaawd cares about this WHY again? Please religies. Think about this.
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
13) Though shall not murder? Seriously? The bible is saying this?
Unless of course:
– Gaawd commands it
– It’s in self defense
– Anyone who works on the sabbath
– Fortune tellers
– A child hits or swears at his parents
– A priests daughter that fornicates
– Non believers
– False prophets
– Women who are not virgins on their wedding
– Anyone who commits blasphemy
Or even better… Darkmatter2525
“You shall not murder.”
14) As if Gaawd would care.
“You shall not commit adultery”
15) As if that stops the church from doing it to it’s victims.
“You shall not steal.”
16) Oh stop it! This is so silly! There is no reason why God would care about this. Yes it’s wrong. Who doesn’t know it is?
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.”
17) Oh who cares? Seriously! So what?!
Christopher Hitchens sums it up perfectly. It commandments is the equivalent of “thought crime”.
“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
18) Suuuure they did. Because it’s written in this book then it must be true. NOT!
“Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off.”
19) Wasn’t Moses at the top of the mountain and away from everyone?
“Then they said to Moses, “You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die.”
20) There is no reason whatsoever that Gaawd would care if it existed, what anybody did!
“And Moses said to the people, “Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, so that you may not sin.”
21) More drama from drama queen Gaawd.
“So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.”
22) Says the cult leader scam artist who is merely written about.
“Then the Lord said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘You have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.”
23) Oh stop it Gaawd. We got it already. You’re insecure and petty. We know.
“You shall not make anything to be with Me—gods of silver or gods of gold you shall not make for yourselves.”
24) Okay can anybody possibly see why people would burn animals for Gaawd and why Gaawd would even
care? Seriously, it doesn’t come across as weird why the omnipotent master of the universe wants burnt animal sacrifices? THINK ABOUT IT!
“An altar of earth you shall make for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I record My name I will come to you, and I will bless you.”
25) Ok this is beyond stupid. Not only the chapter, but that people can’t look at this and see how nonsensical this is. WTF?!
THINK YOU STUPID RELIGIOUS MORONS! THINK! Why would Gaawd care about this petty nonsense of tools and alters? SERIOUSLY! WTF?!
“And if you make Me an altar of stone, you shall not build it of hewn stone; for if you use your tool on it, you have profaned it.”
26) Ok I’m angry. I’m reading this and I’m just MAD! This religion is just making people DUMB! Only a complete blithering idiot who has an IQ of a squirrel would believe this!
Exposed on it?! Huh? Who cares?!
“Nor shall you go up by steps to My altar, that your nakedness may not be exposed on it.’”
There’s just no nice way to say it and I wish I didn’t have to, but you people make me! How can people be this stupid? You people make me sick! How hard is it to think? I mean that’s all it takes! THINK! Only a brainwashed idiot COULD believe this stuff ever really happened. WAKE UP!
Jan 1-Wed> 2014
Well today’s chapter is a HUGE dose of stupid and if you aren’t a non-believer in the bible after reading this then I don’t know what to tell you. My head seriously hurts me when I read this bible now.
1) Like any of them make any sense, or like an omnipotent creator of the universe would care what anybody did.
“Now these are the judgments which you shall set before them:”
2) Like Gaawd would tell people that slavery is ok. How does any moral being condone slavery? For that matter why are the slaves of the Egyptians all of a sudden making slaves of themselves, or others after 3 months?
If Gaawd had thought of Hebrews in such high regard then why have hitler kill so many?
“If you buy a Hebrew servant, he shall serve six years; and in the seventh he shall go out free and pay nothing.”
3) Ok, to all religies who are reading this, you do know that Gaawd is promoting slavery here right? Gaawd is saying slavery is ok. You do know that this is completely fictious and Gaawd never said any of this right? You do know that this is a lie and a scam now right? Right?
“If he comes in by himself, he shall go out by himself; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him.”
4) Ok now this is saying that Gaawd is saying that having slaves for kids is ok. Do you think having children slaves is ok?
“If his master has given him a wife, and she has borne him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master’s, and he shall go out by himself.”
5) Seriously, do you not see that this was only written by men who made up this story to say that certain things like slavey were ok? If you don’t see that this is proof that this is a scam and a lie then I don’t know what to tell you.
“But if the servant plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’”
6) Do people reading this not see that the bible was written by manipulative humans and only manipulative humans to manipulate and deceive other humans? I mean read this verse.
If you can’t read this verse and determine for yourself that it was written by men to manipulate and control men, then you really are a stupid person. Stupid, gullible and brainwashed.
“then his master shall bring him to the judges. He shall also bring him to the door, or to the doorpost, and his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall serve him forever.
7) Now this is saying that Gaawd says it’s ok to sell your daughter as a slave. Any religies who are reading this have daughters? How about just the women who have been daughters.
“And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.”
8) If you are a religie and you’re reading this and aren’t starting to become at least agnostic then I really don’t know what to say besides that I feel sorry for how mentally pathetic you are.
“If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her.”
9) If the girl slave marries the master’s son? Seriously? Do you not see that this MEANS against her will. Any woman reading this and thinking Gaawd says it’s ok to sell you to a man and have you marry against your will is out of her mind and truly a sickening person.
“And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.”
10) Now more than one wife? Seriously? You don’t find this a little weird and creepy?
“If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights.”
11) Who doesn’t get paid money? The slave wife, or the slave master?
“And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money.”
12) Ok, so Gaawd is condoning capital punishment and Gaawd is also contradicting himself regarding “thou shall not kill”.
“He who strikes a man so that he dies shall surely be put to death.”
13) So if the guy accidentally dies then it’s ok? WTF? These people are making rules of death. People, get it through your head, these are rules written by men to take advantage of men.
“However, if he did not lie in wait, but God delivered him into his hand, then I will appoint for you a place where he may flee.”
14) So much for Gaawd not contradicting itself then with the “thou shall not kill” deal.
“But if a man acts with premeditation against his neighbor, to kill him by treachery, you shall take him from My altar, that he may die.”
15) Oh this is brilliant. Guess that means all the kids who’s religious fathers beat them because they were gay and they were defending themselves because the bible made them hate gay people.
“And he who strikes his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.”
16) Well that would mean Joseph’s brothers who sold him into slavery in Genesis 37.
“He who kidnaps a man and sells him, or if he is found in his hand, shall surely be put to death.”
17) Oh stop it bible. You’re ridiculous.
“And he who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.”
18) Yeah, Gaawd really would care enough to make these silly rules. No it wouldn’t.
“If men contend with each other, and one strikes the other with a stone or with his fist, and he does not die but is confined to his bed,”
19) These are things called “laws” not Gaawd’s laws. Gaawd doesn’t exist and even if it did, it would not care.
“if he rises again and walks about outside with his staff, then he who struck him shall be acquitted. He shall only pay for the loss of his time, and shall provide for him to be thoroughly healed.”
20) Again, human laws, not Gaawd’s. If your non-existent Gaawd made these then it’s making rules on beating slaves to death. Are you insane?
“And if a man beats his male or female servant with a rod, so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished.”
21) Seriously? If you still read this and believe Gaawd said this, you believe the bible, or Jesus, or any of this stupid book then you really should have your head examined.
“Notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he is his property.”
22) These are human laws, not Gaawd’s that were easily written by a bunch of bigotted hateful and self serving MEN. To simply say “Gaawd said so” is just going over the top.
“If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman’s husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.”
23) Great, more thou shall not kill out the window.
“But if any harm follows, then you shall give life for life,”
24) Then how come hitler didn’t get starved for days and then thrown in a gas oven?
“eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,”
25) Simple laws of a simple time.
“burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”
26) Seriously people?
“If a man strikes the eye of his male or female servant, and destroys it, he shall let him go free for the sake of his eye.”
27) So now we’re back to the treatment of slaves. Of course, does anybody not see how having a slave is completely immoral?
“And if he knocks out the tooth of his male or female servant, he shall let him go free for the sake of his tooth.”
28) So according to this Gaawd condones animal abuse. How nice. Duh.
“If an ox gores a man or a woman to death, then the ox shall surely be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be acquitted.”
29) Ok, this is just hurting my head now reading these and knowing people believe Gaawd said it.
“But if the ox tended to thrust with its horn in times past, and it has been made known to his owner, and he has not kept it confined, so that it has killed a man or a woman, the ox shall be stoned and its owner also shall be put to death.”
30) So out of any of these entire laws, I wonder how many are still around and enforced today. Somewhere where there are Jewish people maybe? I’ll have to take a look later on.
“If there is imposed on him a sum of money, then he shall pay to redeem his life, whatever is imposed on him.”
31) My guess is that none of these laws exist any more.
“Whether it has gored a son or gored a daughter, according to this judgment it shall be done to him.”
32) Stone an animal? Seriously? Gaawd cares that an animal was being an animal? Hello? HOW IS IT THE ANIMALS FAULT? Duh!
“If the ox gores a male or female servant, he shall give to their master thirty shekels of silver, and the ox shall be stoned.”
33) Yeah Gaawd seriously would waste it’s time. Must have been aliens amusing themselves, or it never happened.
“And if a man opens a pit, or if a man digs a pit and does not cover it, and an ox or a donkey falls in it,”
34) Doesn’t anyone find it odd that there are no laws about child abuse, or rape?
“the owner of the pit shall make it good; he shall give money to their owner, but the dead animal shall be his.”
35) Yeah Gaawd cares about this petty nonsense and told Moses all this.
There are only 2 possibilities here:
a) I am insane for not finding this believable and that this is true and am being illogical for not seeing how this is realistic.
b) Religies are brainwashed and insane, aswell as stupid and gullible for believing this, or anything else in this bible to be real because of how nothing makes sense in the bible, it’s based on nonsense, it’s immoral and factually untrue on things that have no evidence!
All evidence would point to “b)”.
“If one man’s ox hurts another’s, so that it dies, then they shall sell the live ox and divide the money from it; and the dead ox they shall also divide.”
36) Why isn’t there anything in the bible regarding animal abuse either.
“Or if it was known that the ox tended to thrust in time past, and its owner has not kept it confined, he shall surely pay ox for ox, and the dead animal shall be his own”
Hey not bad. 2 hours to finish this chapter. I think that’s a new record.
Jan 3-Fri> 2014
This chapter is probably the DUMBEST chapter since Genesis as I mention below. It seriously is unbelievably insane how obviously this was written by sexist greedy psychopathic men!
1) Alright, at this point who is stupid enough to believe that Gaawd actually told people these laws because they were too stupid to figure them out themselves? If this is the case, then I really am saddened and angered that people like you breed.
THESE ARE JUST THINGS PEOPLE WROTE! DUH!
“If a man steals an ox or a sheep, and slaughters it or sells it, he shall restore five oxen for an ox and four sheep for a sheep.”
2) Ok this is wasting my time commenting on all these. It’s no different than the geneologies!
“If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed.”
3) Yeah Gaawd cares about this. Stop embarrassing yourselves. Idiots.
“If the sun has risen on him, there shall be guilt for his bloodshed. He should make full restitution; if he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.”
4) Ok these are just silly little local laws that imbeciles tried to say that Gaawd said them. That Gaawd actually thought of these things.
“If the theft is certainly found alive in his hand, whether it is an ox or donkey or sheep, he shall restore double.”
5) Blah blah blah
“If a man causes a field or vineyard to be grazed, and lets loose his animal, and it feeds in another man’s field, he shall make restitution from the best of his own field and the best of his own vineyard.”
“If fire breaks out and catches in thorns, so that stacked grain, standing grain, or the field is consumed, he who kindled the fire shall surely make restitution.”
7) Gee Gaawd sure is detailed. Imbeciles.
“If a man delivers to his neighbor money or articles to keep, and it is stolen out of the man’s house, if the thief is found, he shall pay double.”
8) Well I hope that people see that if Gaawd really did make these laws how completely idiotic Gaawd is. This law is so dumb.
“If the thief is not found, then the master of the house shall be brought to the judges to see whether he has put his hand into his neighbor’s goods.”
9) The owner of the property too? Huh?
“For any kind of trespass, whether it concerns an ox, a donkey, a sheep, or clothing, or for any kind of lost thing which another claims to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges; and whomever the judges condemn shall pay double to his neighbor.”
10) Ok well screw it then. I’m just whizzing by these.
“If a man delivers to his neighbor a donkey, an ox, a sheep, or any animal to keep, and it dies, is hurt, or driven away, no one seeing it,”
11) Dumb law. Oathing to Gaawd? Huh?
“then an oath of the Lord shall be between them both, that he has not put his hand into his neighbor’s goods; and the owner of it shall accept that, and he shall not make it good.”
12) Blah blah blah
“But if, in fact, it is stolen from him, he shall make restitution to the owner of it.”
13) Since when did Gaawd become Judge Judy?
“If it is torn to pieces by a beast, then he shall bring it as evidence, and he shall not make good what was torn.”
“And if a man borrows anything from his neighbor, and it becomes injured or dies, the owner of it not being with it, he shall surely make it good.”
15) Who cares? Gaawd never said any of these. Why would it?
“If its owner was with it, he shall not make it good; if it was hired, it came for its hire.”
16) Hey religies look what your bible is saying. It’s saying that Gaawd is telling people to buy women from people. Any women reading this? How do you like the fact that Gaawd thinks of you as property and a thing?
It’s either that, or that this was made up by human sexist men. Take your pick.
“If a man entices a virgin who is not betrothed, and lies with her, he shall surely pay the bride-price for her to be his wife.”
17) Religies and particularly religie women! Do you not see that this is garbage and nothing but fraud? This never happened nor did a Gaawd of any kind say these things.
“If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money according to the bride-price of virgins.”
18) There are sorceresses? Then where do they get their magic from? Isn’t Gaawd the only source of magic?
“You shall not permit a sorceress to live.”
19) Well again, so much for the “thou shall not kill” schtick! It’s a good thing that today with modern science we know this beastiality to be mental illness.
“Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death.”
20) Well it’s a good thing christians only sacrifice 10% of their pay to the greedy church now and no longer kill things, but it plainly shows that the bible is saying to kill others, so it isn’t peaceful.
It’s basically saying to kill all the muslims because they worship Allah, not Yahweh. Also the hindus and buddhists and everyone else too.
That’s so funny how all the religie christians who’ve never read the bible think it is about peace. LOL Too funny.
“He who sacrifices to any god, except to the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed
21) Well Gaawd, or the men who wrote this are quite bipolar aren’t they?
“You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
22) Uh ok.
“You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child.”
23) Ok, now Gaawd just went full retard.
“If you afflict them in any way, and they cry at all to Me, I will surely hear their cry;”
24) WTF?! Gaawd really is a psycho, or the people who wrote this were unbelievable idiots!
Well actually what am I thinking? If Gaawd is supposed to do something to them then nothing will happen. Gaawd not existing and all.
“and My wrath will become hot, and I will kill you with the sword; your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.”
25) LOL How could people not see that this was written by people to manipulate other gullible people!
“If you lend money to any of My people who are poor among you, you shall not be like a moneylender to him; you shall not charge him interest.”
26) Ok I’m on the verge of a complete nervous breakdown with overloading from knowing that so many stupid people believe this. It’s crazy. I mean I know I sound like a broken record but this is just mind blowing with how stupid these people are.
How could you not see this is not written by Gaawd? What’s wrong with you people? I just don’t get it. How could anybody be this dumb enough to believe this? PATHETIC!!!
“If you ever take your neighbor’s garment as a pledge, you shall return it to him before the sun goes down.”
27) Uh what? Gaawd is gracious? Huh?
“For that is his only covering, it is his garment for his skin. What will he sleep in? And it will be that when he cries to Me, I will hear, for I am gracious.”
28) Like hitler? Well that worked well. Great advice then Gaawd.
“You shall not revile God, nor curse a ruler of your people.”
29) Huh WTF?! Kill your firstborn sons? Religies don’t find this odd? You people make me sick! You couldn’t possibly have read this bible!
“You shall not delay to offer the first of your ripe produce and your juices. The firstborn of your sons you shall give to Me.”
30) What does this even mean? Well I mean I think I know, but maybe there’s something I’m just not seeing.
“Likewise you shall do with your oxen and your sheep. It shall be with its mother seven days; on the eighth day you shall give it to Me.”
31) Ugh. This chapter has got to be the most painful chapter yet! Well since Genesis anyway! I mean Genesis was just out of this world insane, but this reminds me of Genesis.
“And you shall be holy men to Me: you shall not eat meat torn by beasts in the field; you shall throw it to the dogs.
Reading this chapter really has borderline traumatized me. I say this because I’m just completely blown away by this. So many people just can’t be this stupid! I mean how is this possible?
The scariest part about me saying all this is that even after reading MY words here, they still won’t get it! Truly terrifying!
Jan 5-Sun> 2014
Ok now reading this next chapter please tell me if Gaawd sounds like a total creep and weirdo like it does to me when I read it?
Are you ready? Hope you’re holding on to something….
1) Ugh more law stuff that they try to say that the omnipotent master of the universe said to a bunch of sheep herders in the desert. Wonderful.
“You shall not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.”
2) Well this really contradicts the public stonings. They’re pretty evil.
“You shall not follow a crowd to do evil; nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after many to pervert justice.”
3) Ok well there’s another new one. Partiality.
So it means biased toward something.
So so much for feeling sorry for someone because they’re poor.
“You shall not show partiality to a poor man in his dispute.”
4) Gaawd said this? Ok here is where the anger is coming back again. Here’s where the brokenrecorditis comes back about people being unbelievable idiots for believing this.
“If you meet your enemy’s ox or his donkey going astray, you shall surely bring it back to him again.”
5) Gaawd wants you to save their “ass”.
“If you see the donkey of one who hates you lying under its burden, and you would refrain from helping it, you shall surely help him with it.”
6) Whatever that means. Since Gaawd never said it and it’s total insanity, I don’t care.
“You shall not pervert the judgment of your poor in his dispute.”
7) Uhhh again contradicting itself. A whole lot of innocent killing going on.
“Keep yourself far from a false matter; do not kill the innocent and righteous. For I will not justify the wicked.”
8) Yeah sure Gaawd. You would actually care if people take bribes, but you couldn’t save 7 million jews from being starved and thrown into gas ovens. GTFO!
“And you shall take no bribe, for a bribe blinds the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous.”
9) Don’t oppress a stranger but kill thousands of first born children, animals and frogs.
“Also you shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the heart of a stranger, because you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
10) No kidding Gaawd. They couldn’t take eating your powdered toast forever.
“Six years you shall sow your land and gather in its produce,”
11) Funny how Gaawd just stopped talking to people all of a sudden after 2000 years and 400 years between Malachi and Matthew Gaawd was quiet.
“but the seventh year you shall let it rest and lie fallow, that the poor of your people may eat; and what they leave, the beasts of the field may eat. In like manner you shall do with your vineyard and your olive grove.”
12) This actually was brilliant of them
to do. They basically just created their own holiday.
“Six days you shall do your work, and on the seventh day you shall rest, that your ox and your donkey may rest, and the son of your female servant and the stranger may be refreshed.”
13) Other gods? Huh?! That’s funny again how it says that. Gaawd sure is petty.
“And in all that I have said to you, be circumspect and make no mention of the name of other gods, nor let it be heard from your mouth.
14) What a vain douchbaggy Gaawd in this fictional story.
“Three times you shall keep a feast to Me in the year:”
15) WTF is with Gaawd and the bread again? Seriously! Who is reading this and actually believes the master of the universe actually cares what bread people eat.
You believe this? You really are pathetic!
“You shall keep the Feast of Unleavened Bread (you shall eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded you, at the time appointed in the month of Abib, for in it you came out of Egypt; none shall appear before Me empty);”
16) These people are that incapable that they can’t make these decisions for themselves?
“and the Feast of Harvest, the firstfruits of your labors which you have sown in the field; and the Feast of Ingathering at the end of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labors from the field.”
17) I really can’t take this.
“Three times in the year all your males shall appear before the Lord God.”
18) WHO CARES?!
“You shall not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leavened bread; nor shall the fat of My sacrifice remain until morning.”
19) Who does that anyways? Boil a goat in it’s mothers milk? Weirdos!
“The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring into the house of the Lord your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother’s milk.”
20) Ooooh an angel. Why would Gaawd need an angel? Why not just magically make things happen like the time Moses had to raise his arms to make Joshua win the fight?
“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.”
21) Huh? So basically the angel is Gaawd and it’s very unfriendly and douchy much like it’s regular self.
“Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him.”
22) Like anybody cares Gaawd. Everyone is scared and creeped out by you.
“But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.”
23) How nice and this just makes so much sense. Yeah uh no.
“For My Angel will go before you and bring you in to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will cut them off.”
24) Awwww Gaawd’s so cute how it tells people to go to war and murder!
“You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and completely break down their sacred pillars.”
25) All it asks is that you murder animals and burn them for it.
“So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.”
26) The Gaawd of fertility? Really?
“No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.”
27) Gaawd sounds liks such a weirdo.
“I will send My fear before you, I will cause confusion among all the people to whom you come, and will make all your enemies turn their backs to you.”
28) Gaawd sounds like a total psycho.
“And I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite from before you.”
29) Oh well look at old Gaawd here always thinking ahead. Whatever. You’ve gotta be kidding me.
“I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate and the beasts of the field become too numerous for you.”
30) Hey here’s a thought Gaawd. Why not just magically make it happen? You know without all the suffering and death?
“Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased, and you inherit the land.”
31) WTF is wrong with crazy Gaawd and also with these stupid idiots who believe Gaawd actually said this?
“And I will set your bounds from the Red Sea to the sea, Philistia, and from the desert to the River. For I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you shall drive them out before you.”
32) So Gaawd is confirming that there are other gods?
“You shall make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.”
33) Well look at Gaawd feeling all threatened. Is it me, or does Gaawd not sound the slightest bit omnipotent?
“They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against Me. For if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”
Well there you have it. The Gaawd of the old testament being the worlds whiniest most weaselly and scheming god ever and if that idiot William Lane Craig both believes Gaawd is omnipotent and real by reading this, then he’s an even bigger moron than I thought!
Jan 7-Tue> 2014
Ok here we have more mountain drama and nonsense that makes no sense. I know that’s just so hard to believe for the bible LOL.
Here we go….
1) So how do religies not clue in that Gaawd would not need all this worship? How do they not realize how pathetic this is?
“Now He said to Moses, “Come up to the Lord, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and worship from afar.”
2) Seriously, does this not remind you of the Wizard Of Oz? Nobody could see the wizard.
“And Moses alone shall come near the Lord, but they shall not come near; nor shall the people go up with him.”
3) No he didn’t and no they didn’t.
Again reminding people how this was written 700 years later than it was supposed to and that there is no details in history that gives this any evidence.
“So Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the judgments. And all the people answered with one voice and said, “All the words which the Lord has said we will do.”
4) Well isn’t he just a handy man?
“And Moses wrote all the words of the Lord. And he rose early in the morning, and built an altar at the foot of the mountain, and twelve pillars according to the twelve tribes of Israel.”
5) Ok seriously, how could people not see that Gaawd wouldn’t need burnt offerings? That that is only for crazy people?
“Then he sent young men of the children of Israel, who offered burnt offerings and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen to the Lord.”
6) And why would Gaawd care about blood? Seriously think about this. The way that the bible depicts Gaawd here is no different than I would think of a demon.
“And Moses took half the blood and put it in basins, and half the blood he sprinkled on the altar.”
7) Ok let’s just recap here.
Not true, not true and not true.
“Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read in the hearing of the people. And they said, “All that the Lord has said we will do, and be obedient.”
8) Yeah cause an omnipotent Gaawd would want blood sprinkled on people. NO IT WOULDN’T! Use your heads. What’s wrong with you people?
“And Moses took the blood, sprinkled it on the people, and said, “This is the blood of the covenant which the Lord has made with you according to all these words.”
9) Aren’t they old men? Why are they climbing mountains?
“Then Moses went up, also Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel,”
10) A fake story that never happened.
“And they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, and it was like the very heavens in its clarity.”
11) Huh? The kids suddenly saw Gaawd?
“But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, and they ate and drank.”
12) Like Gaawd would even care in the slightest bit.
“Then the Lord said to Moses, “Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the law and commandments which I have written, that you may teach them.”
13) Cause Gaawd would even care about giving people stone tablets after flooding everyone and then getting 7 million of his people thrown in ovens in the future.
“So Moses arose with his assistant Joshua, and Moses went up to the mountain of God.”
14) So why wouldn’t Gaawd just appear to everyone?
“And he said to the elders, “Wait here for us until we come back to you. Indeed, Aaron and Hur are with you. If any man has a difficulty, let him go to them.”
15) Said the made up ridiculous story without any truth.
“Then Moses went up into the mountain, and a cloud covered the mountain.”
16) Wouldn’t Moses starve? What’s with Gaawd and all the drama? Seriously!
“Now the glory of the Lord rested on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days. And on the seventh day He called to Moses out of the midst of the cloud.”
17) So the kids were there and seen Gaawd. Suuuure.
“The sight of the glory of the Lord was like a consuming fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel.”
18) Again, wouldn’t Moses and the kids starve?
“So Moses went into the midst of the cloud and went up into the mountain. And Moses was on the mountain forty days and forty nights.”
So here we have Gaawd being it’s usual over dramatic self and typical unbelievable behavior also.
Seriously how could anybody be dumb enough to believe this garbage?
Jan 9-Thu> 2014
More unbelievable stupidity from the stupidest book ever written, about how Gaawd is a total douche who wants money and gold.
1) Which of course we know Gaawd didn’t speak because this whole story is made up. Oh and the whole Gaawd being a lie is a big factor too.
“Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:”
2) So again, how are people stupid enough to believe this to be true? When not only is this historically unreliable and historically unaccurate, but it says that Gaawd is a vain narcissistic douchbag who DEMANDS offerings.
“Speak to the children of Israel, that they bring Me an offering. From everyone who gives it willingly with his heart you shall take My offering.”
3) Ok this is the part where I’m getting all angry again knowing that people are stupid enough to believe this. Do people not see this was created by men who wanted gold, silver and bronze?
What’s wrong with people?
“And this is the offering which you shall take from them: gold, silver, and bronze;”
4) AND SERIOUSLY? FABRICS?
“blue, purple, and scarlet thread, fine linen, and goats’ hair;”
5) Just make it stop!
“ram skins dyed red, badger skins, and acacia wood;”
6) You know what this reminds me of? The George Carlin clip where he talks about “Gaawd wants money!”
Then I came across this brilliant piece George did on the 10 commandments and I can’t help but be angry that I forgot about this and never included it a few chapters ago when the 10 commandments were introduced.
“oil for the light, and spices for the anointing oil and for the sweet incense;”
7) Gaawd sure is a greedy bastard isn’t it? This is ridiculous
“onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod and in the breastplate.”
8) Gaawd needs a sanctuary why?
These people who believe this are so bloody stupid. There’s just no nice way to say it! I’m sorry. I know I get Atheists attacking me all the time saying stuff like “hey I used to be one of those people” and “I’m not helping the cause by calling them insulting names” or Atheists even saying “I know a lot of brilliant people who are really religious”.
Look. I was a total believer in christianity and Gaawd once too, til I was 14 and you know what? I WAS AN IDIOT TOO BEFORE I WOKE UP!
The bottom line is that religion is stupid and their is no rational reason to buy into it. You are either stupid for bellieving it, or it is making you stupid for believing it!
“And let them make Me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.”
9) Seriously, do people not read this bible and question how nothing in it makes any sense? They just can’t justify it. I mean the multiple contradictions between chapters are breezing right by me and are off my radar, but they alone are another reason, but my reading this bible and just the sheer nonsense alone should be enough for people to see how it isn’t true whatsoever!
Gaawd is now DESIGNING a temple to kiss it’s rear end cause of how pathetic, shallow, insecure and vain it is? Think about this people!
“According to all that I show you, that is, the pattern of the tabernacle and the pattern of all its furnishings, just so you shall make it.”
10) Funny how Gaawd has done no such thing as this in at least 2000 years. You know, the designing things part.
“And they shall make an ark of acacia wood; two and a half cubits shall be its length, a cubit and a half its width, and a cubit and a half its height.”
11) Now even though this story is devoid of evidence, not factually true, or historically true and unbelievably ridiculous, does anybody ever wonder why people love gold so much and how important gold is for curcuitry and electronic devices? I mean it isn’t commonly used because of it’s rarity, but the reality of it is that gold is the ultimate element for electronic devices with it’s properties and conductivity.
So just out of curiousity, how would you religies think if you discovered it was just aliens pretending to be god in order to manipulate people? Would you stop believing the rest of the bible and christianity if you found out that aliens were responsible for the whole Exodus story?
Please watch this 10 minute clip. It’s something to think about.
“And you shall overlay it with pure gold, inside and out you shall overlay it, and shall make on it a molding of gold all around.”
12) I mean think about this. These instructions are things that aliens would want to Gaawd.
“You shall cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in its four corners; two rings shall be on one side, and two rings on the other side.”
13) Doesn’t anyone wonder why Gaawd wouldn’t just come outright and make itself known to EVERYONE? Wouldn’t that make sense?
“And you shall make poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold.”
14) Doesn’t anybody wonder why Gaawd would even need this?
“You shall put the poles into the rings on the sides of the ark, that the ark may be carried by them.”
15) It never crossed your mind even once why Gaawd would care about this?
“The poles shall be in the rings of the ark; they shall not be taken from it.”
16) Riiiight. This is what boggles my mind the most. That people could be so stupid and not wonder what the point of this would be?
“And you shall put into the ark the Testimony which I will give you.”
17) Gold gold gold. Gotta love that gold.
“You shall make a mercy seat of pure gold; two and a half cubits shall be its length and a cubit and a half its width.”
18) Gaawd just has to have gold. Seriously people. wake up and think about this. Why would Gaawd need gold, or things to be made of gold?
“And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.”
19) Oh who really cares about this stuff Gaawd? How can people be this pathetic that they don’t think about these things? Why would Gaawd care about this? WTF?
“Make one cherub at one end, and the other cherub at the other end; you shall make the cherubim at the two ends of it of one piece with the mercy seat.”
20) What’s this “mercy seat” that it mentions? Damn it. Guess I gotta look it up.
Yeah so the term was specifically for the ark.
“And the cherubim shall stretch out their wings above, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and they shall face one another; the faces of the cherubim shall be toward the mercy seat.”
21) So the mercy seat was supposed to be where Gaawd sat.
“You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the Testimony that I will give you.”
22) Why would Gaawd need any of this?
“And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony, about everything which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel.”
23) So Gaawd causes, or doesn’t stop MILLIONS of natural disaster deaths a year, MILLIONS of famine deaths a year, MILLIONS of disease deaths a year and MILLIONS of deaths a year from guns, vilolence and war, but instructs people on how to build a table? What is wrong with these imbeciles that they believe this?
“You shall also make a table of acacia wood; two cubits shall be its length, a cubit its width, and a cubit and a half its height.”
24) Gold gold gold.
“And you shall overlay it with pure gold, and make a molding of gold all around.”
25) Gold gold goldity gold. WAKE UP! GAAWD DOESN’T NEED GOLD!
“You shall make for it a frame of a handbreadth all around, and you shall make a gold molding for the frame all around.”
26) GAAWD’s just gotta have gold cause the omnipotent master of the universe can’t just magically make gold!
“And you shall make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings on the four corners that are at its four legs.”
27) Idiots! People who believe this are IDIOTS!
“The rings shall be close to the frame, as holders for the poles to bear the table.”
28) More gold. How nice.
“And you shall make the poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be carried with them.”
29) Cause again Gaawd couldn’t just turn an entire planet to Gold and Gaawd couldn’t just magically make it’s own gold.
“You shall make its dishes, its pans, its pitchers, and its bowls for pouring. You shall make them of pure gold.”
30) Cause Gaawd also needs bread too.
“And you shall set the showbread on the table before Me always.”
31) I couldn’t resist adding this since it crossed my mind so often reading this:
“You shall also make a lampstand of pure gold; the lampstand shall be of hammered work. Its shaft, its branches, its bowls, its ornamental knobs, and flowers shall be of one piece.”
“And six branches shall come out of its sides: three branches of the lampstand out of one side, and three branches of the lampstand out of the other side.”
33) Gaawd cares about stupid little details like this? Are religies this mind-bogglingly insane?
Look, there are 2 possibilities from me reading this. Religies who believe this are completely insane, or I am completely insane. It’s one, or the other. I fail to see how my insanity is a possibility since everything I believe in makes sense.
“Three bowls shall be made like almond blossoms on one branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower, and three bowls made like almond blossoms on the other branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower—and so for the six branches that come out of the lampstand.”
34) Blah blah blah!
“On the lampstand itself four bowls shall be made like almond blossoms, each with its ornamental knob and flower.”
35) The only real knobs are the ones who believe this.
“And there shall be a knob under the first two branches of the same, a knob under the second two branches of the same, and a knob under the third two branches of the same, according to the six branches that extend from the lampstand.”
36) The only knobs are the people who believe this.
“Their knobs and their branches shall be of one piece; all of it shall be one hammered piece of pure gold.”
37) This is ridiculous.
“You shall make seven lamps for it, and they shall arrange its lamps so that they give light in front of it.”
38) Gotta love that gold. You gotta wonder how many people believe that Gaawd wanted gold.
“And its wick-trimmers and their trays shall be of pure gold.”
39) Gold utensils now? wonderful.
“It shall be made of a talent of pure gold, with all these utensils.”
40) You gotta wonder how many jewish men capitalized on the whole gold thing from these verse.
“And see to it that you make them according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain.”
Please one person at the very least realize that this is ridiculous nonsense and that none of this story is real!
Jan 11-Sat> 2014
Well I won’t lie to you, this chapter is 100% pointless and the whole thing just is Gaawd describing how to make what I will now call “Gaawd’s butt kissing tent”
I at least through a video in there of The Bible Reloaded and an article from Steve Paris.
Here we go…
1) Why would Gaawd even care about this? Couldn’t it create some giant mansion in space that was a lot nicer than this?
“Moreover you shall make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine woven linen and blue, purple, and scarlet thread; with artistic designs of cherubim you shall weave them.”
2) People seriously believe Gaawd said this to Moses? Then they wonder why I call them morons and other Atheists can’t understand why I call them idiots.
“The length of each curtain shall be twenty-eight cubits, and the width of each curtain four cubits. And every one of the curtains shall have the same measurements.”
3) I’m speechless.
“Five curtains shall be coupled to one another, and the other five curtains shall be coupled to one another.”
4) Well if the whole chapter is like this then I guess I can just breeze by it.
“And you shall make loops of blue yarn on the edge of the curtain on the selvedge of one set, and likewise you shall do on the outer edge of the other curtain of the second set.”
5) Gaawd sure likes things pretty.
“Fifty loops you shall make in the one curtain, and fifty loops you shall make on the edge of the curtain that is on the end of the second set, that the loops may be clasped to one another.”
6) This is crazy!
“And you shall make fifty clasps of gold, and couple the curtains together with the clasps, so that it may be one tabernacle.”
7) How do people not read this and say “this is ridiculous! Why would Gaawd actually care about these silly little details.
“You shall also make curtains of goats’ hair, to be a tent over the tabernacle. You shall make eleven curtains.”
8) Oh whatever!
“The length of each curtain shall be thirty cubits, and the width of each curtain four cubits; and the eleven curtains shall all have the same measurements.”
9) People really are morons. I can’t be nice about this.
“And you shall couple five curtains by themselves and six curtains by themselves, and you shall double over the sixth curtain at the forefront of the tent.”
10) This stupidity I’m reading is painful!
“You shall make fifty loops on the edge of the curtain that is outermost in one set, and fifty loops on the edge of the curtain of the second set.”
11) Blah blah blah
“And you shall make fifty bronze clasps, put the clasps into the loops, and couple the tent together, that it may be one.”
12) Hmmm well sorry folks but I’d like to make some meaningful comments to hold your interest, but I can only do so much. A polished turd, is still a turd.
“The remnant that remains of the curtains of the tent, the half curtain that remains, shall hang over the back of the tabernacle.”
13) 36 verses of this. Well at least it isn’t a geneology listing chapter. Now they’re the worst.
“And a cubit on one side and a cubit on the other side, of what remains of the length of the curtains of the tent, shall hang over the sides of the tabernacle, on this side and on that side, to cover it.”
14) Hmmm I take that back. This is the worst.
“You shall also make a covering of ram skins dyed red for the tent, and a covering of badger skins above that.”
15) Ok then this is so pointless and boring there’s only one thing I can think of to save the day and that’s Jake of The Bible Reloaded vs SCB General!
“And for the tabernacle you shall make the boards of acacia wood, standing upright.”
16) More of the same.
“Ten cubits shall be the length of a board, and a cubit and a half shall be the width of each board.”
17) This is crazy.
“Two tenons shall be in each board for binding one to another. Thus you shall make for all the boards of the tabernacle.”
18) Doesn’t anybody ever say how it would be great if Gaawd did this today but instead told us how to make a warp drive engine.
“And you shall make the boards for the tabernacle, twenty boards for the south side.”
19) It just won’t stop. It’s like the Terminator. It just keeps coming.
“You shall make forty sockets of silver under the twenty boards: two sockets under each of the boards for its two tenons.”
20) Seriously? How do these people live with themselves who wrote this? Oh wait, they’re dead now.
“And for the second side of the tabernacle, the north side, there shall be twenty boards.”
21) Crazy x 10!
“and their forty sockets of silver: two sockets under each of the boards.”
22) Cause humans would just have no idea how to do all this.
“For the far side of the tabernacle, westward, you shall make six boards.”
23) So we have the triple threat here.
We have a fictional being (Gaawd) talking to another fictional being (Moses) in a fictional story (Exodus).
“And you shall also make two boards for the two back corners of the tabernacle.”
24) No it never said this.
“They shall be coupled together at the bottom and they shall be coupled together at the top by one ring. Thus it shall be for both of them. They shall be for the two corners.”
25) Gaawd should tell us how to travel through hyper space and build an engine for that.
“So there shall be eight boards with their sockets of silver—sixteen sockets—two sockets under each of the boards.”
26) How about perpetual energy for a clean fuel source.
“And you shall make bars of acacia wood: five for the boards on one side of the tabernacle,”
27) Okay how about this great article from Steve Paris?
“five bars for the boards on the other side of the tabernacle, and five bars for the boards of the side of the tabernacle, for the far side westward.”
28) Gaawd should have it’s own TV show and call it “Pimp my church”.
“The middle bar shall pass through the midst of the boards from end to end.”
29) Gold gold gold. Like the ancient aliens theorists claim the aliens wanted.
“You shall overlay the boards with gold, make their rings of gold as holders for the bars, and overlay the bars with gold.”
30) Gee isn’t it funny how this sounds like it was written by manipulative sexist men who knew people were dumb enough to believe this.
“And you shall raise up the tabernacle according to its pattern which you were shown on the mountain.”
31) Just breezing along.
“You shall make a veil woven of blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine woven linen. It shall be woven with an artistic design of cherubim.”
32) How about Gaawd tell us how to build a machine that turns lead into gold.
“You shall hang it upon the four pillars of acacia wood overlaid with gold. Their hooks shall be gold, upon four sockets of silver.”
33) How about a machine that has anti-gravity that Gaawd could tell us?
“And you shall hang the veil from the clasps. Then you shall bring the ark of the Testimony in there, behind the veil. The veil shall be a divider for you between the holy place and the Most Holy.”
34) How about a machine that replicates matter?
“You shall put the mercy seat upon the ark of the Testimony in the Most Holy.”
35) How about instructions on building a teleportation machine?
“You shall set the table outside the veil, and the lampstand across from the table on the side of the tabernacle toward the south; and you shall put the table on the north side.”
36) How about the plans of making a forcefield generator machine? Great for space travel!
“You shall make a screen for the door of the tabernacle, woven of blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine woven linen, made by a weaver.”
37) How about the plans of a machine that actually gives people immortality?
Oh yeah cause then people wouldn’t believe in the bible anynore or have a reason too.
“And you shall make for the screen five pillars of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold; their hooks shall be gold, and you shall cast five sockets of bronze for them.”
Ok so I think we have a new champion here for what is officially the most boring chapter yet….. I think.
Jan 13-Mon> 2014
Well the last entry of The Exodus Buy-bull Journal was supposed to be Chapter 26 and Part 3 was supposed to start with this chapter, but because it was so boring with all the tent talk, it slipped past me.
Here we go….
1) Ugh, more construction tips? WTF?
“You shall make an altar of acacia wood, five cubits long and five cubits wide—the altar shall be square—and its height shall be three cubits.”
2) Ok I really have to stop saying something is the most boring chapter, cause I did that last time and the next chapter is actually worse and more boring
Just so we’re clear, that was a total joke. I’m an Atheist but I’m not superstitious.
And yes I’m reading these meaningless verses. Bronze instead if gold? Why get all cheap? It never stopped Gaawd before.
“You shall make its horns on its four corners; its horns shall be of one piece with it. And you shall overlay it with bronze.”
3) Gaawd sure demands a lot of work in kissing it’s rear end. You’d think that just believing in it and being a good person would be enough.
Actually, scratch that. Belief in Gaawd shouldn’t even be a factor. If Gaawd can’t prove to us that Gaawd exists then there really is no reason it should care.
“Also you shall make its pans to receive its ashes, and its shovels and its basins and its forks and its firepans; you shall make all its utensils of bronze.”
4) No machine that shows us how to create wormholes in time and space though eh Gaawd? Nothing of any practicality? Well thanks. Why am I not surprised?
“You shall make a grate for it, a network of bronze; and on the network you shall make four bronze rings at its four corners.”
5) Now this is an episode of “Pimp my alter”. Greeeat.
“You shall put it under the rim of the altar beneath, that the network may be midway up the altar.”
6) At least there’s only 20 verses. I also guess that 2/3rd’s of Exodus is better than nothing. It’s the other 3 books of the adventures of Moses the psychopath I dread. Well at least I know it’ll be exciting with all the senseless killing.
“And you shall make poles for the altar, poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with bronze.”
7) Such meticulous detail Gaawd has.
“The poles shall be put in the rings, and the poles shall be on the two sides of the altar to bear it.”
8) Ok, I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s just mind bogglingly insane how stupid people are to believe that people are this stupid and believe Gaawd is giving instructions on decorating?
Like seriously smack yourself!
“You shall make it hollow with boards; as it was shown you on the mountain, so shall they make it.
9) Please, I just want you to think about this. Think about how this makes no sense.
“You shall also make the court of the tabernacle. For the south side there shall be hangings for the court made of fine woven linen, one hundred cubits long for one side.”
10) Did I also mention several times how the Exodus never happened, Moses never existed and that this was created by Jews to control other Jews, christians adopted this and made it part of christianity? Did I?
I think I might have more than once.
“And its twenty pillars and their twenty sockets shall be bronze. The hooks of the pillars and their bands shall be silver.”
11) Like here:
“Likewise along the length of the north side there shall be hangings one hundred cubits long, with its twenty pillars and their twenty sockets of bronze, and the hooks of the pillars and their bands of silver.”
12) And here:
“And along the width of the court on the west side shall be hangings of fifty cubits, with their ten pillars and their ten sockets.”
13) Here’s another:
“The width of the court on the east side shall be fifty cubits.”
14) Did you know Moses was actually just a stolen story from an early people?
Ever hear of Sargon?
“The hangings on one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits, with their three pillars and their three sockets.”
15) Fascinating how much the entire old testament revolves around Egypt, isn’t it?
Funny how Egypt has no record of anything that happened in the bible.
“And on the other side shall be hangings of fifteen cubits, with their three pillars and their three sockets.”
16) I mean I don’t know how many times I can tell you this:
“For the gate of the court there shall be a screen twenty cubits long, woven of blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine woven linen, made by a weaver. It shall have four pillars and four sockets.”
17) I mean I really can’t be nice about this. If people can’t wake up and accept the truth then I don’t know what else to say. You’re pathetic. You make me sick. You are what’s wrong with this world and you are what is destroying it.
I mean read these verses in this chapter. Gaawd is designing an alter for itself.
a) Why does Gaawd need an alter?
b) There is no evidence anything in the bible is real, but you actually believe Gaawd gave people details in building things to kiss it’s rear end?
“All the pillars around the court shall have bands of silver; their hooks shall be of silver and their sockets of bronze.”
18) Please do wake up!
“The length of the court shall be one hundred cubits, the width fifty throughout, and the height five cubits, made of fine woven linen, and its sockets of bronze.”
19) Do you want to know about the Jewish people who created this lie? Listen to Lewis Black:
“All the utensils of the tabernacle for all its service, all its pegs, and all the pegs of the court, shall be of bronze.”
20) I mean come on people! Are seriously not seeing how ridiculous these details are that Gaawd is saying?
Oil of pressed olives? WTF? Who cares? Why would Gaawd seriously care? You people are insane! And stupid!
“And you shall command the children of Israel that they bring you pure oil of pressed olives for the light, to cause the lamp to burn continually.”
21) Even just look it up on Wikipedia:
Yet you idiots base your life on this because Jesus spoke so highly of Moses.
Here let me tell you a thing about Jesus then and the new testament, or more to the point. Let Bart Ehrman:
And reminding you:
I mean read the ridiculousness of this verse.
“In the tabernacle of meeting, outside the veil which is before the Testimony, Aaron and his sons shall tend it from evening until morning before the Lord. It shall be a statute forever to their generations on behalf of the children of Israel.”
Ok, well that does it for this Part 2/3. Hope you stay reading along.
If you’re an Atheist who would like to know about the bible, don’t have time to look up certain things and want to not be bored to tears reading it, well I do try to keep things somewhat interesting and took the time to research quite a few things for you.
If you’re a brainwashed religie who is curious to read the bible through an angry Atheist’s eyes, well I hope you are enjoying reading this, despite how many times I call you crazy, idiot, stupid and moron.
If what I say offends you well I’m sorry. I really can’t help it. I really do think you are all those things, but I’m trying to tell you these things because I’m trying to help you.
I used to be brainwashed to your religion also and I was crazy and stupid when I believed it too. Then I got smart and sane. Simple as that.
Please continue reading. Exodus Part 3.