I wrote this article which contains several links and articles in it, some of which are my own, because it came to my attention that I was using the same articles over and over again on Twitter.
I decided to throw some of the most common ones I use and put everything into perspective for bible followers, or Atheists to use as references.
So here goes:
1) The bible is an absolute lie and nothing in it is real, or historically accurate.
a) Go look it up and do some internet searches.
b) You will only find sites that say there is proof from biased christian websites, or books and have dishonest, misleading and inaccurate information on them.
c) After you do go to the biased christian websites, go see how those maybe 4 things out of hundreds of stories are just made up also.
d) Look for websites and sources that have actual historically accurate info.
Here’s a good start:
And the now dead Ron Wyatt:
Note that the above is from a CHRISTIAN web page who are at least being honest, unlike sites like the following that mislead and misinform:
e) This goes for the “devil also “. Just lies and myth based on fabricated, plagarized and recycled stories.
2) Everything is explained scientifically that shows how things are made naturally with time and not because of anything to do with gods.
a) Evolution is REAL and anyone who says it isn’t is in denial and refuses to look for themselves.
More evidence from an unbiased christian:
This video really breaks it down.
And for anyone who says there are no such thing as transitional fossils:
b) Yes life comes from “nothing” and very naturally.
Let me put it together for you.
Life has been created from scratch in a lab from “nothing”. Just basic chemicals that formed building blocks of life and YES it evolved:
c) As for the Earth and the universe coming together.
These movies break everything down quite nicely for you.
3) Christianity is nothing more than a scam and a fraud and a made up story to control people and make people money.
a) The bible and all religions that stem from it make people 71 BILLION dollars a year in just unpaid taxes alone! The amount is truly staggering.
b) The church is corrupt and simply deceiving people to make money.
How is this not corrupt and evil?:
Please tell me how this story isn’t completely possible:
c) You can’t discount human cunning and the ability to deceive.
-You can’t not think of Bernie Madoff scamming 65 BILLION dollars from people.
d) You can’t discount human ignorance and stupidity.
-Again think of Bernie Madoff’s victims and the government who were supposed to be watching to make sure things like this don’t happen.
4) You think humans and this planet are unique? Think again.
a) You do know how big the universe is don’t you?:
b) The problem is that people have been programmed to feel special and far more important than they are.
You’re not special:
c) We’re not alone either.
5) As for the creation of the universe. God wasn’t responsible for that either.
Ask Stephen Hawking:
Or Sean Carrol:
Or Lawrence Krauss:
7) The reality is that christianity is actually very destructive, harmful and evil, but because of religious brainwashing, indoctrination and mental conditioning, people are unable to tell.
a) Here are a few articles on it:
And here are some that I’ve put together myself:
b) As for evil and destructive:
Take a good look:
And remember this:
And if you don’t believe it:
-You should just be happy knowing reality and enjoying this world we have.
-You have one life, so stop wasting your money on the church and make the most out of this one.
So to sum this up in a nut shell.
1)The big bang happened
2) The big bang created hydrogen and helium
3) The hydrogen created stars
4) The hydrogen created stars
5) The stars went supernova
6) The supernovas created fusion
7) The fusion created elements
8) The elements created planets
9) The planets created abiogenesis
10) Abiogenesis created life
11) Life created sentient beings
12) Sentient beings created religion
13) Religion makes money
14) That money makes people greedy!
Your welcome! Now please wake up!