Jan 15-Wed> 2014
Alright Well Here we are into Part 3.
I’m sorry that this chapter talks about nothing but Gaawd’s fashion sense and is probably the most boring chapter ever, which is not how I want my journals to start, but please if you’re reading for the first time. Please give it a chance.
Usually it’s a lot better. Do keep reading. I normally include links in it for stuff.
I will always give a shoutout though to Jake and Hugo of The Bible Reloaded.
I ripped off their idea, except they do videos instead. Do check em out. They’re the best bible tellers ever.
They really are the best.
Ok let’s continue….
1) Well just look at all these demands.
Gaawd released the Jews so it could have it’s own slaves.
Of course this never happened so it really doesn’t matter.
“Now take Aaron your brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister to Me as priest, Aaron and Aaron’s sons: Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.”
2) Seriously, what is wrong with people? The next natural disaster that occurs, I want you religies to remember that you thought that it was ok that Gaawd killed thousands, but that you actually believe that Gaawd was picking out clothes for people.
“And you shall make holy garments for Aaron your brother, for glory and for beauty.”
3) Does anybody actually think about this how it makes no sense why a so-called “supreme being” would need worshipping?
Try actually putting yourself in the position of Gaawd. Would you need to be worshipped?
“So you shall speak to all who are gifted artisans, whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom, that they may make Aaron’s garments, to consecrate him, that he may minister to Me as priest.”
4) This is unbelievable. I feel like I’m watching Forest Gump and Bubba is just goin on and on about what kind of shrimp he’s gonna have. Gaawd just keeps going on and on about these specifications of things. In case you are just reading this for the first time, the last 2 whole chapters were all about Gaawd giving demands of things.
“And these are the garments which they shall make: a breastplate, an ephod, a robe, a skillfully woven tunic, a turban, and a sash. So they shall make holy garments for Aaron your brother and his sons, that he may minister to Me as priest.”
5) Gaawd actually is designing clothes now. This is too stupid for words. So are the people who believe this.
“They shall take the gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and the fine linen,”
6) Blah blah blah clothes this, gold, fancy colors, fancy this, fancy that.
“and they shall make the ephod of gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine woven linen, artistically worked.”
7) People who believe this. Yes I’m talking to you. I pity you and feel sorry and ashamed for you that you are this stupid that you believe this.
“It shall have two shoulder straps joined at its two edges, and so it shall be joined together.”
8) Ok what is an ephod? Alright let’s look at this.
Ok so it was a thing they wore on their chest.
“And the intricately woven band of the ephod, which is on it, shall be of the same workmanship, made of gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine woven linen.”
9) Ok this could be a space alien that likes messing with people, but as you know, this never happened and it’s all a lie. Historically false, factually untrue and completely made up.
“Then you shall take two onyx stones and engrave on them the names of the sons of Israel:”
10) Gaawd sure is picky.
“six of their names on one stone and six names on the other stone, in order of their birth.”
11) You really gotta give the guys who did this scam credit,
“With the work of an engraver in stone, like the engravings of a signet, you shall engrave the two stones with the names of the sons of Israel. You shall set them in settings of gold.”
12) Blah blah blah fashion zzzzzzzz
“And you shall put the two stones on the shoulders of the ephod as memorial stones for the sons of Israel. So Aaron shall bear their names before the Lord on his two shoulders as a memorial.”
13) Ok I really don’t feel like constantly commenting on this. Rather pointless really.
You shall also make settings of gold, 14 and you shall make two chains of pure gold like braided cords, and fasten the braided chains to the settings.
15) Ok this really is pointless. There is nothing happening. Nothing worth commenting on.
“You shall make the breastplate of judgment. Artistically woven according to the workmanship of the ephod you shall make it: of gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine woven linen, you shall make it.
16) Well this isn’t really the greatest chapter to start a part with is it? If someone is reading this for the first time they won’t be very interested.
The point is to hold peoples interest so they’ll keep reading this.
“It shall be doubled into a square: a span shall be its length, and a span shall be its width.”
17) Look just keep reading ok. If I can do it then you can do it.
“And you shall put settings of stones in it, four rows of stones: The first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and an emerald; this shall be the first row;”
18) Yes I know it’s boring, but you just happened to get started reading the most boring chapter in the entire bible.
Keep reading, or at least just skip this chapter and read the next. This is all clothing and fashion it looks like. You’re lucky cause I can’t. I gotta write commentary.
“the second row shall be a turquoise, a sapphire, and a diamond;”
19) No idea what that means.
the third row, a jacinth, an agate, and an amethyst;”
20) Don’t care.
“and the fourth row, a beryl, an onyx, and a jasper. They shall be set in gold settings.”
“And the stones shall have the names of the sons of Israel, twelve according to their names, like the engravings of a signet, each one with its own name; they shall be according to the twelve tribes.”
22) Like Gaawd cares.
“You shall make chains for the breastplate at the end, like braided cords of pure gold.”
“And you shall make two rings of gold for the breastplate, and put the two rings on the two ends of the breastplate.”
24) Oh I can’t take it anymore. I’ve got other things I could be doing here. I gotta just skip this.
“Then you shall put the two braided chains of gold in the two rings which are on the ends of the breastplate;”
“and the other two ends of the two braided chains you shall fasten to the two settings, and put them on the shoulder straps of the ephod in the front.”
“You shall make two rings of gold, and put them on the two ends of the breastplate, on the edge of it, which is on the inner side of the ephod.”
“And two other rings of gold you shall make, and put them on the two shoulder straps, underneath the ephod toward its front, right at the seam above the intricately woven band of the ephod.”
“They shall bind the breastplate by means of its rings to the rings of the ephod, using a blue cord, so that it is above the intricately woven band of the ephod, and so that the breastplate does not come loose from the ephod.”
“So Aaron shall bear the names of the sons of Israel on the breastplate of judgment over his heart, when he goes into the holy place, as a memorial before the Lord continually.”
“And you shall put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thummim, and they shall be over Aaron’s heart when he goes in before the Lord. So Aaron shall bear the judgment of the children of Israel over his heart before the Lord continually.”
“You shall make the robe of the ephod all of blue.”
“There shall be an opening for his head in the middle of it; it shall have a woven binding all around its opening, like the opening in a coat of mail, so that it does not tear.”
“And upon its hem you shall make pomegranates of blue, purple, and scarlet, all around its hem, and bells of gold between them all around:”
“a golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe all around.”
35) Skip…. wait hang on. Did Gaawd say if all these fashion things weren’t done that Aaron would die?
“And it shall be upon Aaron when he ministers, and its sound will be heard when he goes into the holy place before the Lord and when he comes out, that he may not die.”
36) More gold eh Gaawd?
“You shall also make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it, like the engraving of a signet:”
37) Ok boring again. Skip
“And you shall put it on a blue cord, that it may be on the turban; it shall be on the front of the turban.”
“So it shall be on Aaron’s forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things which the children of Israel hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall always be on his forehead, that they may be accepted before the Lord.”
“You shall skillfully weave the tunic of fine linen thread, you shall make the turban of fine linen, and you shall make the sash of woven work.”
“For Aaron’s sons you shall make tunics, and you shall make sashes for them. And you shall make hats for them, for glory and beauty.”
“So you shall put them on Aaron your brother and on his sons with him. You shall anoint them, consecrate them, and sanctify them, that they may minister to Me as priests.”
42) WTF?! As opposed to? Duh!
“And you shall make for them linen trousers to cover their nakedness; they shall reach from the waist to the thighs.
43) Well that’s finally over.
“They shall be on Aaron and on his sons when they come into the tabernacle of meeting, or when they come near the altar to minister in the holy place, that they do not incur iniquity and die. It shall be a statute forever to him and his descendants after him.”
Jan 17-Fri> 2014
Well I will be honest folks, while reading today’s entry I felt like I was gonna snap. I decided to make some changes in my routine which you can read about below.
Here we go….
1) Without blemish? Hallow them?
Why not just use Gaawd’s omnipotent Gaawd powers and just make them holy, or hallowed? Why the ridiculous drama with the bulls and rams?
“And this is what you shall do to them to hallow them for ministering to Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams without blemish,”
2) Ok, blood pressure going up again! Damn I wish I didn’t have a G rating for this blog. Well maybe it’s a good thing, cause the language would be quite severe. I start thinking of the idiots who actually believe that Gaawd cares what kind of bread people eat.
Seriously people I can’t say this enough about how absolutely stupid and pathetic you are.
“and unleavened bread, unleavened cakes mixed with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil (you shall make them of wheat flour).”
3) People seriously, I need you to use your brains. I know you can. Why, or how in any logical way can you say that an all knowing, omnipotent Gaawd would want, or care for people to do these silly little “procedures” of nonsense.
“You shall put them in one basket and bring them in the basket, with the bull and the two rams.”
4) Gaawd really is that much of a douche that it demands his head priests be all clean to kiss it’s rear end, while millions of innocent people die daily that it could care less about.
Wake up people! This is fictious nonsense! If you believe this you are so brainwashed that I think that if the bible told you to break the necks of six 3 week old puppies once a month that you people would be teaching your children to break puppies necks and take pictures and be proud of them.
“And Aaron and his sons you shall bring to the door of the tabernacle of meeting, and you shall wash them with water.”
5) Argh, now Gaawd is giving laundry tips!
“Then you shall take the garments, put the tunic on Aaron, and the robe of the ephod, the ephod, and the breastplate, and gird him with the intricately woven band of the ephod.”
6) Why does Gaawd care about turbans and crowns? Pathetic!
“You shall put the turban on his head, and put the holy crown on the turban.”
7) Gaawd now cares that they have special oil now? WTF?! How can you not see this is fiction?
“And you shall take the anointing oil, pour it on his head, and anoint him.”
8) Tunics? This is insane! My head hurts from pounding it against the wall from trying to accept that people are this stupid!
I mean it’s got to the point I seriously booked an appointment with a psychiatrist. That’s right. I’m not even kidding. I am severely questioning my own sanity because I am in disbelief that there are this many insane and stupid people on this planet!
If I find out the therapist is a religie though I’ll just say I need anger management, or something, or that I have trouble dealing with my narcissism. With are actually both true.
“Then you shall bring his sons and put tunics on them.”
9) So basically it’s suggesting that Gaawd is using people as if they’re Barbies, or My little Ponies. (Sorry bronies who read this, it wasn’t a shot at you).
“And you shall gird them with sashes, Aaron and his sons, and put the hats on them. The priesthood shall be theirs for a perpetual statute. So you shall consecrate Aaron and his sons.”
10) This is ridiculous. Why does Gaawd care that people touch a bull’s head. Idiots!
Ok, now I’m at the point where I think the mature thing to do is to say “I’m sorry” for all the name calling I do to you religies who believe this, but you really really gotta wake up and see you’re living in a fantasy land.
Well JimJeffries really does say it best. I know I included this in my Genesis Buy-bull somewhere, but here it is again:
“You shall also have the bull brought before the tabernacle of meeting, and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands on the head of the bull.”
11) WTF?!!! Are you reading this? Do you see what it’s saying? Gaawd’s telling them to kill a bull! What conceivable reason can you think of that Gaawd needs to have a bull killed?
Please, I gotta know. I know I have my comments section off now because I’m so busy with several things in my life right now, but please tweet me on @BuybullJournal and tell me your delusional, completely insane and pathetic reasons that Gaawd needs animals sacrificed to it?
I really am curious, but I also need a laugh. Well if I don’t cry from a blood clot in the brain from dealing with the stupidity!
“Then you shall kill the bull before the Lord, by the door of the tabernacle of meeting.”
12) Wiping blood? Duh! DERP DERP! This is demented!
“You shall take some of the blood of the bull and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger, and pour all the blood beside the base of the altar.”
13) No words for this. How can anybody be this stupid to believe this?
“And you shall take all the fat that covers the entrails, the fatty lobe attached to the liver, and the two kidneys and the fat that is on them, and burn them on the altar.”
14) People read this to kids? Well I guess if kids grow up slaughtering animals in a family of hillbillies they probably wouldn’t think this weird, but people actually read this to kids?
“But the flesh of the bull, with its skin and its offal, you shall burn with fire outside the camp. It is a sin offering.”
15) All this story does is make Gaawd sound like it has OCD, or something!
“You shall also take one ram, and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands on the head of the ram;”
16) Does anybody do anything like this anymore who isn’t a maniac?
Anybody know any school principles, physicians, accounts, or mayors who smear blood after killing something?,
“and you shall kill the ram, and you shall take its blood and sprinkle it all around on the altar.”
17) Seriously what is wrong with you? There has to be a rational explanation for this. I mean I know I go on and on about brainwashing a lot, but this has got to be like a brain virus, or something that just makes people stupid, or evej aliens, or something that make people this idiotic.
I don’t know, but there just has to be a reason besides people are just really stupid. If not, then society really is doomed!
“Then you shall cut the ram in pieces, wash its entrails and its legs, and put them with its pieces and with its head.”
18) Please, morons, idiots imbeciles, read this. It’s saying that Gaawd loves the smell of burning flesh! Think about this. You don’t find this weird?
“And you shall burn the whole ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the Lord; it is a sweet aroma, an offering made by fire to the Lord.”
19) There seriously can’t be that many people in PETA who are bible believers right? I mean this is crazy!
“You shall also take the other ram, and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands on the head of the ram.”
20) WTF?! Lord Of The Flies was saner than this!
“Then you shall kill the ram, and take some of its blood and put it on the tip of the right ear of Aaron and on the tip of the right ear of his sons, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot, and sprinkle the blood all around on the altar.”
21) Speechless. I really am. No words to say how disappointed in humanity I am.
“And you shall take some of the blood that is on the altar, and some of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it on Aaron and on his garments, on his sons and on the garments of his sons with him; and he and his garments shall be hallowed, and his sons and his sons’ garments with him.”
22) I take back the apology! You people make me sick!
“Also you shall take the fat of the ram, the fat tail, the fat that covers the entrails, the fatty lobe attached to the liver, the two kidneys and the fat on them, the right thigh (for it is a ram of consecration),”
23) Gaawd starves people every day by the millions, yet it would care that people eat bread a certain way and a certain kind of bread!
“one loaf of bread, one cake made with oil, and one wafer from the basket of the unleavened bread that is before the Lord;”
24) Begging you maniacs to just wake up to reality! Reality is awesome! It really is!
“and you shall put all these in the hands of Aaron and in the hands of his sons, and you shall wave them as a wave offering before the Lord.”
25) You maniacs do realize that according to this story, Gaawd is evil, psychotic, and psychopathic right?
I mean wasn’t Satan kinda always depicted as the kinda thing that likes the smell of burning flesh?
Shouldn’t Gaawd like the smells of flowers and trees?
“You shall receive them back from their hands and burn them on the altar as a burnt offering, as a sweet aroma before the Lord. It is an offering made by fire to the Lord.”
26) Ok I’m gonna puke I think? Do you not see how mental this is?
“Then you shall take the breast of the ram of Aaron’s consecration and wave it as a wave offering before the Lord; and it shall be your portion.”
27) People actually read this and think this is sane, realistic and normal? How do you people dress yourselves?
You christians think that this bible somehow gives you moral values? Seriously? I think not!
“And from the ram of the consecration you shall consecrate the breast of the wave offering which is waved, and the thigh of the heave offering which is raised, of that which is for Aaron and of that which is for his sons.”
28) So who is religious and reading this right now and regularly kills something and burns it so Gaawd can smell it?
“It shall be from the children of Israel for Aaron and his sons by a statute forever. For it is a heave offering; it shall be a heave offering from the children of Israel from the sacrifices of their peace offerings, that is, their heave offering to the Lord.”
29) So Yahweh as it’s called should really be called “the god of fashion” when you think about it.
“And the holy garments of Aaron shall be his sons’ after him, to be anointed in them and to be consecrated in them.”
30) So all that nonsense and now Gaawd is saying to wear dirty smelly clothes for 7 days? Huh?
“That son who becomes priest in his place shall put them on for seven days, when he enters the tabernacle of meeting to minister in the holy place.”
31) Yeah cause that just makes so much sense, makes people better human beings and the world is so much better off that that animal is killed without even being eaten or anything.
“And you shall take the ram of the consecration and boil its flesh in the holy place.”
32) Who cares really? Who would care?
“Then Aaron and his sons shall eat the flesh of the ram, and the bread that is in the basket, by the door of the tabernacle of meeting.”
33) Huh? Holy magic bread? Ok not magic, but holy? WTF?!
“They shall eat those things with which the atonement was made, to consecrate and to sanctify them; but an outsider shall not eat them, because they are holy.”
34) So don’t eat it, waste it.
Ok, so maybe you haven’t been reading the new testament stuff I’ve finished and maybe you’ve only read Genesis upto here, but you gotta admit that NOTHING we’ve gone over in this book makes any sense. It really doesn’t.
If you think anything in this bible has made any sense after all the things I’ve pointed out then you truly are what’s wrong with this world.
“And if any of the flesh of the consecration offerings, or of the bread, remains until the morning, then you shall burn the remainder with fire. It shall not be eaten, because it is holy.”
35) It’s like the more I read the stupider the bible becomes and the angrier I get.
“Thus you shall do to Aaron and his sons, according to all that I have commanded you. Seven days you shall consecrate them.”
36) WTF?! Then Gaawd says not to eat it! This is exactly like what the Aztecs did, but instead of human sacrifices, it’s Bull’s, goats and sheep! The Aztecs killed 150,000 PEOPLE a year for human sacrifices who had their hearts cut out while alive and the heart was still beating in the priests hand!
This is no different. This is just another level of STUPID!
“And you shall offer a bull every day as a sin offering for atonement. You shall cleanse the altar when you make atonement for it, and you shall anoint it to sanctify it.”
37) What am doing? This is ridiculous! I mean like month ago I even got in a big argument with a bunch of idiot Atheists because they said I was too mean to a total idiot, sleazeball religie and my argument that:
– Gaawd doesn’t exist because there is no reason to believe Gaawd exists
– The Null Hypothesis
– Gaawd, or gods are only brainwashing in one form or another
“Seven days you shall make atonement for the altar and sanctify it. And the altar shall be most holy. Whatever touches the altar must be holy.”
38) I mean I’m too busy to be doing this and I could be spending more time writing blog articles. I really can’t take this stupidity!
Hey wait, I have a new idea. Instead of 2 day rotations, I’m going to do 3 day rotations. Old testament day, then a blog writing day, then a new testament day, then a blog writing day.
I can also spend more time promoting The Bible Reloaded. Those guys gotta be creeped out by me by now. I mean now that I think about it I’d be creeped out by me LOL Oh well, I can’t help it, I still think they’re the greatest. Sorry.
“Now this is what you shall offer on the altar: two lambs of the first year, day by day continually.”
39) Gaawd really loves death.
“One lamb you shall offer in the morning, and the other lamb you shall offer at twilight.”
40) So is Gaawd actually finally saying they can eat something the priests kill?
“With the one lamb shall be one-tenth of an ephah of flour mixed with one-fourth of a hin of pressed oil, and one-fourth of a hin of wine as a drink offering.”
41) What is it with this Gaawd smelling burning dead things? What a freak!
“And the other lamb you shall offer at twilight; and you shall offer with it the grain offering and the drink offering, as in the morning, for a sweet aroma, an offering made by fire to the Lord.”
42) And people wonder why I think religion is stupid and religies are stupid!
Sad that they are too stupid to even understand how insane they REALLY are! Well if crazy people knew they were crazy then they wouldn’t be crazy!
“This shall be a continual burnt offering throughout your generations at the door of the tabernacle of meeting before the Lord, where I will meet you to speak with you.”
43) Gaawd is creepy in this story and psycho!
“And there I will meet with the children of Israel, and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by My glory.”
44) So what if they didn’t want to be priests? So they are Gaawd’s slaves I guess.
“So I will consecrate the tabernacle of meeting and the altar. I will also consecrate both Aaron and his sons to minister to Me as priests.”
45) When kids are involved it just gets creepier.
“I will dwell among the children of Israel and will be their God.”
46) Said not one piece of history, or anything of any archeological truth.
“And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who brought them up out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them. I am the Lord their God.”
Alright back in 3 days. The new routine starts now. Expect to see more articles!
Jan 21-Tue> 2014
Ok surprise surprise. Today’s Buy-bull entry I rant and get angry. I also get some great ideas! Some funny links in this too.
Here we go…..
1) Ugh more of Gaawd’s little specifications? This is crazy. My last entry I did was the book of Mark since I am alternating OT and NT days and I’ll tell you, as stupid as the new testament is, reading that for some reason doesn’t get me as riled up as reading Exodus, or OT in general.
“You shall make an altar to burn incense on; you shall make it of acacia wood.”
2) Ok, from all evidence ever shown in existence of Gaawd, which is nothing I might add, Gaawd is just a force of nature really, not a designer of pretty little things like alters, clothes, tents and stupid little things like storage containers for silly contracts.
Oh and for the hundredth time, this never happened and is historically untrue and acknowledged all over the world to be factually untrue.
I’d send you the same endless number of links again, but I think I’ve sent them enough.
“A cubit shall be its length and a cubit its width—it shall be square—and two cubits shall be its height. Its horns shall be of one piece with it.”
3) More gold eh Gaawd? Wonderful.
Did Zeus ever have this much communication with people in Greek mythology? Funny how nobody believes in Zeus anymore do they?
“And you shall overlay its top, its sides all around, and its horns with pure gold; and you shall make for it a molding of gold all around.”
4) Ok, I know this makes me sound mental and I know that this has just started, but the mere knowledge that people believe this just infuriates me.
It seriously blows my mind that people are this dumb. How can this be? I mean I’m reading this and it’s so painfully obvious that it’s fake to the point that I can’t possibly see that anybody would be so stupid, that I’m actually considering that I’m in a fake world like The Truman Show.
“Two gold rings you shall make for it, under the molding on both its sides. You shall place them on its two sides, and they will be holders for the poles with which to bear it.”
5) I wonder what the psychiatrist will say to me tomorrow when I see them. Please don’t let them be religious.
“You shall make the poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold.”
6) Actually, it would be interesting to hear what they have to say if the doctor is religious. I suppose I’ll record the whole session and write a blog story on it.
Yes I’m reading these verses, but they’re so idiotic and pointless that I can’t even comment, but please do read.
“And you shall put it before the veil that is before the ark of the Testimony, before the mercy seat that is over the Testimony, where I will meet with you.”
7) For the record I feel of sound mind and have never seen a head shrinker before, but I’d be lying if I said reading this bible and doing this journal, talking to insane people on Twitter hasn’t gotten to me. I seriously am overloaded in disbelief at human stupidity.
“Aaron shall burn on it sweet incense every morning; when he tends the lamps, he shall burn incense on it.”
8) Even more frustrating that nobody reads this and probably the only people who read it are Atheists and also that idiot lunatic “Beer Can Christian” who just tells me I’m being rhetorical, like that proves christianity and proves he’s not brainwashed, or something.
“And when Aaron lights the lamps at twilight, he shall burn incense on it, a perpetual incense before the Lord throughout your generations.”
9) Don’t get me wrong, I would like Atheists to read this mostly for amusement, though I’m sure some might find it quite pointless and stupid, with all my anger and ranting, but am really hoping religies read it and actually see how nonsensical and meaningless the bible really is and see how insane and stupid they themselves really are.
“You shall not offer strange incense on it, or a burnt offering, or a grain offering; nor shall you pour a drink offering on it.”
10) Like seriously, read this verse. Anybody do any good blood sacrifices lately?
“And Aaron shall make atonement upon its horns once a year with the blood of the sin offering of atonement; once a year he shall make atonement upon it throughout your generations. It is most holy to the Lord.”
11) Seriously, what’s the difference between this and the Wizard from the Wizard Of Oz?
“Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:”
12) Uh hello? Why wouldn’t Gaawd just tell him how many? Isn’t he like Gaawd, or something? Wouldn’t Gaawd know?
“When you take the census of the children of Israel for their number, then every man shall give a ransom for himself to the Lord, when you number them, that there may be no plague among them when you number them.”
13) IDIOTS! You stupid idiots who believe this! Do you not see this is just Jewish priests who wrote this and have tricked people into giving them money?
It’s a scam and you people have been scammed! The christian churches simply kept the idea and kept on scamming people! The problem is that you’re too stupid to realize it! I mean look at this verse! Duh!
Gaawd needs money how? Why?
“This is what everyone among those who are numbered shall give: half a shekel according to the shekel of the sanctuary (a shekel is twenty gerahs). The half-shekel shall be an offering to the Lord.”
14) Religion is such a business! This is crazy what I’m reading! I’m actually considering doing a documentary about becoming a priest and preaching to people while secretly using the money to finance Atheist projects and how easy it is to fool people.
“Everyone included among those who are numbered, from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering to the Lord.”
15) I mean you really gotta see the sleaziness of people like Peter Popoff in this video here. Actual evidence of him scamming stupid, idiot religies:
“The rich shall not give more and the poor shall not give less than half a shekel, when you give an offering to the Lord, to make atonement for yourselves.”
16) Eric Hovind has got to be the sleaziest apologist around by far though. I mean have you seen this guy?
“And you shall take the atonement money of the children of Israel, and shall appoint it for the service of the tabernacle of meeting, that it may be a memorial for the children of Israel before the Lord, to make atonement for yourselves.”
17) LOL Yeah suuuuure it did.
“Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:”
18) Ca-ching! $$$$
“You shall also make a laver of bronze, with its base also of bronze, for washing. You shall put it between the tabernacle of meeting and the altar. And you shall put water in it,”
19) Like Gaawd seriously would give a flying toss about peoples feet.
“for Aaron and his sons shall wash their hands and their feet in water from it.”
20) God will kill them if they don’t follow his obsessive compulsive disorder? Why again?
“When they go into the tabernacle of meeting, or when they come near the altar to minister, to burn an offering made by fire to the Lord, they shall wash with water, lest they die.”
21) Oh brother. Yeah like Gaawd really cares about people washing their hands.
“So they shall wash their hands and their feet, lest they die. And it shall be a statute forever to them—to him and his descendants throughout their generations.”
22) Oh boy I can hardly wait to read what wonderful wisdom Gaawd is about to share.
“Moreover the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:”
23) Wow! I am such a better person for reading that.
“Also take for yourself quality spices—five hundred shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much sweet-smelling cinnamon (two hundred and fifty shekels), two hundred and fifty shekels of sweet-smelling cane,”
24) Painful, so painful. You people are idiots for believing this! Really you are.
“five hundred shekels of cassia, according to the shekel of the sanctuary, and a hin of olive oil.”
25) Yeah uh ok Gaawd. SMFH!
“And you shall make from these a holy anointing oil, an ointment compounded according to the art of the perfumer. It shall be a holy anointing oil.”
26) Uh huh. Yeah cause people really need to have all this fancy idiocy!
“With it you shall anoint the tabernacle of meeting and the ark of the Testimony;”
27) Cause Gaawd has a nose and smells stuff LOL
The same nose Gaawd enjoys smelling burning dead animal sacrifices with.
“the table and all its utensils, the lampstand and its utensils, and the altar of incense;”
28) Think of all the millions who starved cause they coulda ate all those animals.
“the altar of burnt offering with all its utensils, and the laver and its base.”
29) Ok I am now completely convinced that people do not read the bible and that has got to be the reason that so many people believe this!
“You shall consecrate them, that they may be most holy; whatever touches them must be holy.”
30) Well it does seem to make a lot of money.
“And you shall anoint Aaron and his sons, and consecrate them, that they may minister to Me as priests.”
31) So brainwash them. Great.
“And you shall speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘This shall be a holy anointing oil to Me throughout your generations.”
32) Holy perfume? Huh?
“It shall not be poured on man’s flesh; nor shall you make any other like it, according to its composition. It is holy, and it shall be holy to you.”
33) Seriously? WTF?! For wearing holy cologne? Like Charlie Brown says “I can’t stand it, I just can’t stand it”. Something like that.
“Whoever compounds any like it, or whoever puts any of it on an outsider, shall be cut off from his people.’”
34) The funniest thing is when I comment about how Gaawd wouldn’t want this and religies then say I’m ignorant to say what it is what Gaawd wants and doesn’t want.
PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THIS! You’re saying the master of the universe on a section that’s less than .01% of the surface of the Earth gives a flickitty flack about how things smell!
If there was only some way to stop people who believe that nonsense from breeding!
“And the Lord said to Moses: “Take sweet spices, stacte and onycha and galbanum, and pure frankincense with these sweet spices; there shall be equal amounts of each.”
35) I may aswell just talk about my brilliant new idea about becoming a priest and documenting it on video.
WOW! The looks on peoples faces when I release the video. I guess I’ll make an effort to pay taxes, just to be safe.
“You shall make of these an incense, a compound according to the art of the perfumer, salted, pure, and holy.”
36) I wonder if I really will go through with it. Hmmm
So tempting to show the world how easy it is to scam people using religion. Also to support myself for a couple years.
“And you shall beat some of it very fine, and put some of it before the Testimony in the tabernacle of meeting where I will meet with you. It shall be most holy to you.”
37) Oh wait a second. While writing this I realized that I have at least 6 years of school to go through to get my biology degree and philosophy degree.
Well since I’m in my 40’s and I’m not in my learning prime anymore then maybe, if school falls through, I’ll give the fake christian preacher documentary thing a shot.
Doing this journal is a great head start if that’s the case.
Yes, again I’m reading the verses, they’re just mind-bogglingly stupid and pathetic!
“But as for the incense which you shall make, you shall not make any for yourselves, according to its composition. It shall be to you holy for the Lord.”
38) Oh you’ve gotta be kidding! Well let’s hope that when these stories were written which was like 600-700 later than they said it was and not by Moses, that none of this was taken seriously.
“Whoever makes any like it, to smell it, he shall be cut off from his people.”
So that’s it for this. Thank Darwin the chapter is done. Reminding everyone that the Journal entries will slow down now with every other day with blog writing projects and with some other projects outside of Atheism and The Buy-bull Journal blog.
So it’ll go like this:
Day 1> old testament entries
Day 2> Blog writing projects
Day 3> new testament entries
Day 4> Other projects
Please keep reading and please share, or at least educate with links I provide in these entries. Thanx. See you in 3 days.
Jan 25-Sat> 2014
Alright, more nonsense. At least today’s chapter has only 18 verses.
As for the doctor’s appointment if anyone cares. The bottom line was that I need to remember that religious people can’t help it and that I should quit Twitter and stop watching videos of young girls getting lashed by muslim husbands a stop watching vids of people getting their heads sawed off.
The Twitter quitting part isn’t going to happen, but maybe I will stop watching gruesome videos showing religious atrocities.
Ok, back to the stupidity….
1) Great, more talking of Gaawd.
“Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:”
2) Who? Just some guy Gaawd chose?
“See, I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.”
3) Ok religies, here’s a thought for you. Why wouldn’t Gaawd fill EVERYONE with the spirit of Gaawd? That would make more sense wouldn’t it?
“And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,”
4) Oh in designing stuff. Well that makes even less sense. It means that Gaawd just let’s everyone be stupid.
“to design artistic works, to work in gold, in silver, in bronze,”
5) Yeah cause Gaawd wouldn’t want to give him the power of science and mathematics, or physics.
“in cutting jewels for setting, in carving wood, and to work in all manner of workmanship.”
6) As opposed to maybe someone who knows science and biology.
“And I, indeed I, have appointed with him Aholiab the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan; and I have put wisdom in the hearts of all the gifted artisans, that they may make all that I have commanded you:”
7) How nice of Gaawd to use it’s magic powers for it’s own benefit, which is for nice pretty things.
“the tabernacle of meeting, the ark of the Testimony and the mercy seat that is on it, and all the furniture of the tabernacle—”
8) So all this is saying is that Gaawd only cares about itself.
“the table and its utensils, the pure gold lampstand with all its utensils, the altar of incense,”
9) Cause again, Gaawd just needs burnt offerings so badly. Seriously people, think about this whole burnt offerings nonsense.
“the altar of burnt offering with all its utensils, and the laver and its base—”
10) Again this is no different than someone playing dress up with dolls.
“the garments of ministry, the holy garments for Aaron the priest and the garments of his sons, to minister as priests,”
11) Cause Gaawd has a nose also and gives a flying toss what things smell like, such as the piles of smelly corpses getting removed from Hitler’s ovens.
“and the anointing oil and sweet incense for the holy place. According to all that I have commanded you they shall do.”
12) More speaking and demanding stuff. Nice.
“And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,”
13) A whole day to think about how great Gaawd is. YAAY. Can you say “narcissism”.
Doesn’t anyone see that this is just a way to giving Jewish people a holiday once a week.
“Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you.”
14) Funny how nobody kills people nowadays because they worked on the Sabbath.
Of course not, but why stop there? Why not ignore the rest of the bible?
“You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people. ”
15) Cause that just makes so much sense. I’m joking of course.
“Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.”
16) Cause someone hundreds of years later wanted a day off.
“Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant.”
17) Uh do you remember WW2 gaawd?
So 7 million jews tortured and killed is “forerever”
“It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’”
18) So this was written 600 years later than they said and written by Moses in 3rd person. Brilliant.
“And when He had made an end of speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Moses two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God.”
Jan 28-Tue> 2014
Ok so I have had some complaints about not having the chapter at the top of the entries, so starting today I am putting them there.
That is so weird that I never made any finishing comments at the end of the last entry. Oh well, I’ll have to make sure that that doesn’t happen again. Seemed kinda empty without it.
I ended up getting busy and this is like a whole day late now, which sucks. Even more that sucks is that not one person it seems has looked at this blog for a whole day. Guess I better start making things more interesting and putting things up a notch.
So let’s see how that goes….
1) You’ve gotta be kidding! Little Red Riding Hood is more believable than this.
Well I mean I don’t know how many times I can say how this isn’t true and attached you links to things here that tell you WHY this isn’t true, but just look at what this is saying. Think about it.
“Now when the people saw that Moses delayed coming down from the mountain, the people gathered together to Aaron, and said to him, “Come, make us gods that shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.”
2) This is the mentality of the people who wrote this, remember that. Do these thought processes seem normal to anyone? Who thinks like this?
“And Aaron said to them, “Break off the golden earrings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.”
3) Ok now think about this folks. Gaawd is supposed to be the omnipotent master of the universe. Did we not just read about Gaawd commenting on how Aaron would be it’s priest? Wouldn’t it know this was happening?
“So all the people broke off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them to Aaron.”
4) Seriously? A calf? Not a dragon, or something cool? How about a gold rabbit, or toad?
A calf? Huh?
“And he received the gold from their hand, and he fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf.”
Then they said, “This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!”
5) Ok, now I want you to realize the intelligence of the people who wrote this. I don’t know what is more pathetic, the fact that the people who wrote this thought this was believable, or the fact that BILLIONS actually did believe this idiocy that people would just spontaneously make a golden calf and start worshipping it.
“So when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, “Tomorrow is a feast to the Lord.”
6) So let’s just think about this.
a) They waited at the bottom of a mountain for 40 days then decided Moses wasn’t coming back.
b) Instead of going back home to wherever that was, they stayed at the bottom of the mountain and made a golden calf and just started worshipping it.
c) People are this stupid to believe this really happened?
“Then they rose early on the next day, offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.”
7) Oh I’m pretty sure if Gaawd didn’t want that to happen that it would have been able to stop them from doing that.
“And the Lord said to Moses, “Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves.”
8) Well even though this story never happened and we all know this for a fact, you gotta admit that people really were getting jerked around by Gaawdy here. I mean c’mon look at how stupid everything it did turned out, when every bad thing that happened could have been done completely different.
“They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them. They have made themselves a molded calf, and worshiped it and sacrificed to it, and said, ‘This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!’”
9) Well who’s fault is that? You made them sit at the bottom of a mountain for 40 days WTF?!
Oh what am I doing falling into this trap?
They never made a cow, this never happened and this is stupid.
“And the Lord said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people!”
10) Ok so Gaawd was going to kill them all. Well that’s nice. Isn’t it supposed to know this was going to happen?
So basically Gaawd is saying to screw his little covenent it keeps rambling about that it had with Abraham.
“Now therefore, let Me alone, that My wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them. And I will make of you a great nation.”
11) Well there’s a good question. One that never really was asked but a good one.
“Then Moses pleaded with the Lord his God, and said: “Lord, why does Your wrath burn hot against Your people whom You have brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand?”
12) So let’s get this straight.
a) People are reading this bible and seeing how Gaawd is talking about mass murdering 600,000 people.
b) They’re seeing how Gawd is acting like a child and a psychopath.
c) They’re seeing that Moses had to calm Gaawd down so it wouldn’t kill everyone.
d) People actually read this and call Gaawd loving.
You people are idiots. You really are. I really can’t be nice about this.
“Why should the Egyptians speak, and say, ‘He brought them out to harm them, to kill them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth’? Turn from Your fierce wrath, and relent from this harm to Your people.”
13) Hey well how about that I was thinking the same thing.
So let’s get this straight. Gaawd had to be REMINDED of this? It forgot? The omnipotent, all-knowing master of the universe FORGOT? Huh?!
“Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self, and said to them, ‘I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven; and all this land that I have spoken of I give to your descendants, and they shall inherit it forever.’”
14) Well that’s nice. Gaawd is a psychopathic child with anger management issues.
Isn’t it funny how Gaawd sounds like that omnipotent demon kid on that episode of the Twilight Zone?
Remember? “It’s a good life”?
“So the Lord relented from the harm which He said He would do to His people.”
15) So Gaawd magically made them, well that’s nice. Funny how Jesus was illiterate. Never wrote anything, but Gaawd can magically write things.
“And Moses turned and went down from the mountain, and the two tablets of the Testimony were in his hand. The tablets were written on both sides; on the one side and on the other they were written.”
16) Gee isn’t that funny how Gaawd gets all creative and craftsmanshippy.
“Now the tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God engraved on the tablets.”
17) I guess he confused a party with a war.
“And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said to Moses, “There is a noise of war in the camp.”
18) What a dumb story. I can’t believe I’m reading this.
“But he said:
“It is not the noise of the shout of victory,
Nor the noise of the cry of defeat,
But the sound of singing I hear.”
19) Well that was dumb.
“So it was, as soon as he came near the camp, that he saw the calf and the dancing. So Moses’ anger became hot, and he cast the tablets out of his hands and broke them at the foot of the mountain.”
20) Moses is a freak. How does one make powdered gold by the way?
Dr. Zeus makes stories that make more sense than this.
“Then he took the calf which they had made, burned it in the fire, and ground it to powder; and he scattered it on the water and made the children of Israel drink it.”
21) How could Aaron actually be that dumb? Seriously? He’s Moses’ brother, but he just went, “yeah, he’s gotta be dead, let’s make a golden calf”.
“And Moses said to Aaron, “What did this people do to you that you have brought so great a sin upon them?”
22) I’m speechless. I really am.
He’s acting all like “what? I didn’t do nuthin, what’s the big deal?”
“So Aaron said, “Do not let the anger of my lord become hot. You know the people, that they are set on evil.”
“For they said to me, ‘Make us gods that shall go before us; as for this Moses, the man who brought us out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.’”
24) So he basically just admitted his guilt. Yeah and it just happened to turn into a calf. Uh, don’t you need to make a mold for that?
“And I said to them, ‘Whoever has any gold, let them break it off.’ So they gave it to me, and I cast it into the fire, and this calf came out.”
25) Restrained? Meaning out of control?
“Now when Moses saw that the people were unrestrained (for Aaron had not restrained them, to their shame among their enemies),”
26) Oh I just love the next verse.
“then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, “Whoever is on the Lord’s side—come to me!” And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him.”
27) Are you reading this verse here people? Are you? Does this make any sense to you? You actually don’t see the following:
a) Gaawd AND Moses are murdering psychopaths.
b) All the people who did as Moses said are murdering psychopaths.
c) Any religies reading this who have a pastor, or priest they listen to? What if they told you to go out and murder a bunch of people. Would that be wrong?
d) You’re an IDIOT if you think this was real.
“And he said to them, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let every man put his sword on his side, and go in and out from entrance to entrance throughout the camp, and let every man kill his brother, every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.’”
28) How nice.
So I will again say for like the 200th time so far in this journal how anybody reading this and believes this is true, is an absolute moron.
“So the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And about three thousand men of the people fell that day.”
29) Well how about that? This is just like how islam is today.
“Then Moses said, “Consecrate yourselves today to the Lord, that He may bestow on you a blessing this day, for every man has opposed his son and his brother.”
30) So how come some people died and some didn’t? Why not everyone?
“Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses said to the people, “You have committed a great sin. So now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.”
31) Uh, didn’t Gaawd already know that?
Why are there always things that make Gaawd not sound very omnipotent.
“Then Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Oh, these people have committed a great sin, and have made for themselves a god of gold!”
32) This makes no sense. Forgive them, or make those commandments again.
“Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”
33) How loving and petty and psychopathic.
“And the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.”
34) So any religies who read this and think that they can have that stupid “maximally perfect being being must exist theory” well that can just go right out the window.”
The bible and that whole maximally perfect being shtick can go stick up the who-ha!
“Now therefore, go, lead the people to the place of which I have spoken to you. Behold, My Angel shall go before you. Nevertheless, in the day when I visit for punishment, I will visit punishment upon them for their sin.”
35) Plague the people? Again with the plaguing? His own people? WTF?!
Again, if you believe any of this bible, or don’t see anything wrong with this then you’re both an idiot AND a psychopath.
“So the Lord plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made.”
So this is another thing that drives me crazy is this thing that christians do where they say that Gaawd is so perfect and loving, or as they say “maximally great being”.
The evidence remains that there is no evidence proving anything in the bible real and plenty evidence saying EVERYTHING in the bible ISN’T real.
Now as for this “maximally great being shtik” well that’s from this douchbag Alvin Plantiga.
Here’s his beyond retarded clip a christian once sent me:
Now here’s one that shred’s Plantiga’s meaningless argument to pieces:
Reminding everyone that:
a) There’s no evidence of Gaawd.
b) That all religions are lies.
c) The only reasons people believe in religions is because of brainwashing.
d) Brainwashing people is very easy.