It’s mind bogglingly annoying when I hear anything said by William Lane Craig. I mean ANYTHING. I mean I hear his dishonesty. I see it. I’m not blinded to it.
It also is truly sickening that christians only hear what they want to hear. They take Craig’s opinions as fact and his use of the bible as evidence of anything. Also MANY other dishonest things.
Robert Price explains Craig’s dishonest tactics quite brilliantly.
Here is a really great breakdown of Craig’s tactics and dishonesty in readable form.
Craig admits that evidence isn’t important:
Here Craig’s argument with a muslim regarding Craig’s belief in Jesus and the muslim’s version of Allah.
– Craig’s evidence is the gospels.
– His reasoning is because Jesus is loving.
This is not evidence, or logical reasoning, but faith based and faith based only on myth.
Bart Ehrman called out Craig for all his dishonesty and made Craig look pretty sleazy and quite stupid actually.
Part 7 of Craig vs. Ehrman
Part 8 of Craig vs. Ehrman
Part 12 of Craig vs. Ehrman
Craig has realized that he got his butt completely handed to him and now is left with nothing but lying, making things up, saying history isn’t important and that he believes in Jesus & God only because of his faith and nothing else.
This is why Ehrman was laughing at Craig because of how pathetic and painfully obvious Craig was being as he said in part 12.
So Craig has to lie about Ehrman, which shows he either is fully aware of Ehrman’s credentials and knowingly lying dishonestly, or stupid enough to not know Ehrman’s job and expertise.
Craig is the sleaziest person I honestly have ever seen for misrepresenting people and taking what people say out of context. Like is shown with what he does to Ehrman here.
The best way to call out Craig on his lying and misleading nonsense is to do what Ehrman did and just tell him straight out. Ehrman basically says to him “who are you kidding?”
Craig also contradicts himself in the same conversations.
He also never gives any evidence, but is a true master of pretending he is actually proving something by giving his opinions.
Craig really does love to misrepresent people though and pretend he is oblivious to it though. Like with Sam Harris.
Then there’s this vid which shows how Craig is nothing but a hypocrite and shows that he isn’t here to ever listen to anyone, or honestly debate and simply just contradicts himself.
But by far the best examples of showing what a dishonest and misleading human being Craig is shown by Richard Carrier, who truly shows how sneaky and misleading Craig really is.
I myself took the time to breakdown some of what Craig has said, to show how nonsensical, misleading and flat out lying, everything Craig says actually is.
William Lane Craig is a disgrace. He’s a brainwashed liar and as dishonest a human being as could possibly be.
Anybody who tries to use Craig as a backup argument for anything historical, unbiased, accurate, trustworthy, or honest needs to be shown how he is anything but that.
– As I repeatedly say, if apologists didn’t lie then they couldn’t do their job.
– If an apologist realizes they can’t do their job without lying, then they will become a non-believer, because they will have seen that their religion is based on nothing true and they will quit lying to themselves.
– If they continue denying then they are past the point of no return and need to be exposed as both dishonest and deranged, because they know they are being dishonest and simply just can’t stop lying.
This is the truth.
a) Craig knows he’s lying when he tells lies (not saying things that aren’t true because he is unaware).
– The man has practically a photographic memory it seems and has proved it time and again.
b) Craig knows the gospels are non-credible.
c) Craig knows there really is no evidence christianity is real because:
– No evidence Jesus was God.
– Everything about the bible old and new is hearsay.
– No evidence of Jesus outside of the bible.
– He knows how non-credible any claims of Jesus really are.
– He knows that you can’t prove the bible with the bible, but he insists on doing so.
– He knows how everything in the bible is historically non-credible.
d) He knows believers are only wanting to hear the following:
– They want to merely hear him dismiss Atheist claims and don’t care if he explains it.
– They want to hear him give an explanation and don’t care if they don’t understand it, or not.
– They want to take Craig’s OPINIONS as fact.
Any christians who tell you otherwise are too brainwashed to tell, or think you are too stupid to tell.
Either way the only way someone is going to believe Craig’s arguments is if someone is stupid.